• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Deadpool

    scalabrine
    Slobbasaurus
    The Hawk
    bigvern1013
    wizardofroz
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 999
    Posts: 16
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2016 - 8:34 AM ET #1

    You'll never see anything like this movie...

    Tired of the standard "shoot 'em down/hit 'me up" superhero movie?

    This is the one you will want to see then.

    This isn't even a superhero/comic book movie but the word comic is apropos. It's a comedy and Ryan Reynolds is one of the only people in Hollywood who can pull off such a roll. The jokes never stop so even if you don't even smirk at the first ten, you'll have an LOL moment at the 11th. I haven't laughed this hard at a movie since Kings of Comedy with Steve Harvey!

    For uniqueness/novelty alone, it's worth the money. The bonus is you'll leave in a good mood and that's about all you can ask for for $12.50.


    P.S. Yes this should go in the movie forum but about 3 people max will read it there. Just giving some advice for those who may be bored...
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    You'll never see anything like this movie...

    Tired of the standard "shoot 'em down/hit 'me up" superhero movie?

    This is the one you will want to see then.

    This isn't even a superhero/comic book movie but the word comic is apropos. It's a comedy and Ryan Reynolds is one of the only people in Hollywood who can pull off such a roll. The jokes never stop so even if you don't even smirk at the first ten, you'll have an LOL moment at the 11th. I haven't laughed this hard at a movie since Kings of Comedy with Steve Harvey!

    For uniqueness/novelty alone, it's worth the money. The bonus is you'll leave in a good mood and that's about all you can ask for for $12.50.


    P.S. Yes this should go in the movie forum but about 3 people max will read it there. Just giving some advice for those who may be bored...
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2016 - 8:50 AM ET #2

    Thanks for sharing.  I'll wait for it to air on a movie channel though.  I'm not ponying up $20 to see it in the theater.

    Not a big fan of superhero/comic movies.  Never really was as a kid.

    IMDB gave it a 8.8/10 so it must be really good.  Personally, I find any movie rated over 7.5 is entertaining at the least.

    Reply
    Thanks for sharing.  I'll wait for it to air on a movie channel though.  I'm not ponying up $20 to see it in the theater.

    Not a big fan of superhero/comic movies.  Never really was as a kid.

    IMDB gave it a 8.8/10 so it must be really good.  Personally, I find any movie rated over 7.5 is entertaining at the least.

     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2016 - 9:04 AM ET #3

    It not a "must see" Slob but we gamblers get quite depressed after mooses or big bet flameouts. So if you find the need to lift your spirits

    And I love how gamblers say things like, "I'm not spending $20 on that!!" with feigned outrage but will make an in-game bet on the first team to reach 10 points in a Gonzaga/St. Mary's game with little to no hesitation. 
    Reply
    It not a "must see" Slob but we gamblers get quite depressed after mooses or big bet flameouts. So if you find the need to lift your spirits

    And I love how gamblers say things like, "I'm not spending $20 on that!!" with feigned outrage but will make an in-game bet on the first team to reach 10 points in a Gonzaga/St. Mary's game with little to no hesitation. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2016 - 11:38 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    It not a "must see" Slob but we gamblers get quite depressed after mooses or big bet flameouts. So if you find the need to lift your spirits

    And I love how gamblers say things like, "I'm not spending $20 on that!!" with feigned outrage but will make an in-game bet on the first team to reach 10 points in a Gonzaga/St. Mary's game with little to no hesitation. 

    Ah, so true. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    It not a "must see" Slob but we gamblers get quite depressed after mooses or big bet flameouts. So if you find the need to lift your spirits

    And I love how gamblers say things like, "I'm not spending $20 on that!!" with feigned outrage but will make an in-game bet on the first team to reach 10 points in a Gonzaga/St. Mary's game with little to no hesitation. 

    Ah, so true. 

     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2016 - 1:47 PM ET #5

    Scal, did you stay past the ending credits?
    Reply
    Scal, did you stay past the ending credits?
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2016 - 7:40 AM ET #6

    Took the fiancé to see this thing yesterday.....lot of fun.  I liked the titts, she laughed, funny shittt.

    Anyone else notice the strippers were going full nude in the strip club?  Can't say that I ever remember seeing full shaved poon on the big screen.   Crazy times.....I guess change isn't all bad!

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    Took the fiancé to see this thing yesterday.....lot of fun.  I liked the titts, she laughed, funny shittt.

    Anyone else notice the strippers were going full nude in the strip club?  Can't say that I ever remember seeing full shaved poon on the big screen.   Crazy times.....I guess change isn't all bad!

     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2016 - 7:54 AM ET #7

    I am virtually done supporting the liberal, racist snobs of Hollywood.  
    Reply
    I am virtually done supporting the liberal, racist snobs of Hollywood.  
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2016 - 8:41 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    I am virtually done supporting the liberal, racist snobs of Hollywood.  

    Amen!

    I stream stuff I want to see for free and not only do I not feel bad, I feel like I just recycled or saved some abandoned kittens.  I have just recently started to do this and after a recent movie read an essay that showed up on the screen after the film trying to lay a guilt trip on me stating how many jobs that movie created and all the money it put into economies, etc.  I almost fell out of my recliner laughing.  The TV and movie industry is one of the most despicable vehicles of putrid propaganda ever!

    I wasn't very interested in seeing The Hateful Eight but I streamed it anyway just to fuk that psycho provocateur Q. Tarantino.  Some may say if too many people do that it stifles future movie production but to that I say Good Riddance!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    I am virtually done supporting the liberal, racist snobs of Hollywood.  

    Amen!

    I stream stuff I want to see for free and not only do I not feel bad, I feel like I just recycled or saved some abandoned kittens.  I have just recently started to do this and after a recent movie read an essay that showed up on the screen after the film trying to lay a guilt trip on me stating how many jobs that movie created and all the money it put into economies, etc.  I almost fell out of my recliner laughing.  The TV and movie industry is one of the most despicable vehicles of putrid propaganda ever!

    I wasn't very interested in seeing The Hateful Eight but I streamed it anyway just to fuk that psycho provocateur Q. Tarantino.  Some may say if too many people do that it stifles future movie production but to that I say Good Riddance!
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2016 - 8:54 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    I am virtually done supporting the liberal, racist snobs of Hollywood.  

    I agree.  But, there is a time in life when you have to at least attempt to have fun.  I stopped melding politics and art awhile ago.

    Seriously.......anyone who cares what an actor, director, producer, or critic says about any real issue is crazy.  I bet you can count the "real" people in the movie business on one hand.

    I remember trying to listen to Christian Bale speak about global warming once.  Then I realized.......his entire life has been spent making believe.  It is not possible for his viewpoint on anything outside of moviemaking to be relevant.

    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

    I am virtually done supporting the liberal, racist snobs of Hollywood.  

    I agree.  But, there is a time in life when you have to at least attempt to have fun.  I stopped melding politics and art awhile ago.

    Seriously.......anyone who cares what an actor, director, producer, or critic says about any real issue is crazy.  I bet you can count the "real" people in the movie business on one hand.

    I remember trying to listen to Christian Bale speak about global warming once.  Then I realized.......his entire life has been spent making believe.  It is not possible for his viewpoint on anything outside of moviemaking to be relevant.

     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2016 - 9:02 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by bigvern1013:


    I remember trying to listen to Christian Bale speak about global warming once.  Then I realized.......his entire life has been spent making believe.  It is not possible for his viewpoint on anything outside of moviemaking to be relevant.



    Exactly.  Actors are professional liars.  But somehow George Clooney gets meetings with Merkel about immigration

    Their viewpoints shouldn't be relevant, but actors and the liberal army of writers, producers, and directors behind them have a megaphone that has undeniably affected society.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvern1013:


    I remember trying to listen to Christian Bale speak about global warming once.  Then I realized.......his entire life has been spent making believe.  It is not possible for his viewpoint on anything outside of moviemaking to be relevant.



    Exactly.  Actors are professional liars.  But somehow George Clooney gets meetings with Merkel about immigration

    Their viewpoints shouldn't be relevant, but actors and the liberal army of writers, producers, and directors behind them have a megaphone that has undeniably affected society.
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2016 - 10:11 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by bigvern1013:

    I agree.  But, there is a time in life when you have to at least attempt to have fun.  I stopped melding politics and art awhile ago.

    Seriously.......anyone who cares what an actor, director, producer, or critic says about any real issue is crazy.  I bet you can count the "real" people in the movie business on one hand.

    I remember trying to listen to Christian Bale speak about global warming once.  Then I realized.......his entire life has been spent making believe.  It is not possible for his viewpoint on anything outside of moviemaking to be relevant.

      My thoughts as well. I love a good movie......it allows me to escape for a while. But at the end of the day, I don't lend much credence to what an actor has to say outside of his line of work.......same as a pro athlete. I can respect someone that supports a cause, like feeding/sheltering the homeless, helping abused animals, etc..........if they put their money where their mouth is, ie don't accept a big payment for doing an ad that asks me to send money to support a cause if you're not doing it yourself. Everyone has an opinion.......just because your monetary worth is much more than the average Joe, it doesn't mean your opinion is too.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigvern1013:

    I agree.  But, there is a time in life when you have to at least attempt to have fun.  I stopped melding politics and art awhile ago.

    Seriously.......anyone who cares what an actor, director, producer, or critic says about any real issue is crazy.  I bet you can count the "real" people in the movie business on one hand.

    I remember trying to listen to Christian Bale speak about global warming once.  Then I realized.......his entire life has been spent making believe.  It is not possible for his viewpoint on anything outside of moviemaking to be relevant.

      My thoughts as well. I love a good movie......it allows me to escape for a while. But at the end of the day, I don't lend much credence to what an actor has to say outside of his line of work.......same as a pro athlete. I can respect someone that supports a cause, like feeding/sheltering the homeless, helping abused animals, etc..........if they put their money where their mouth is, ie don't accept a big payment for doing an ad that asks me to send money to support a cause if you're not doing it yourself. Everyone has an opinion.......just because your monetary worth is much more than the average Joe, it doesn't mean your opinion is too.
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2016 - 10:32 AM ET #12

    Nothing can top watching some Seinfeld when you need an escape or just a mental break from gambling. 
    Reply
    Nothing can top watching some Seinfeld when you need an escape or just a mental break from gambling. 
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2016 - 12:54 PM ET #13

    Hawk - Yes, there are extras.

    Only on Covers will a thread about Ryan Reynolds turn into a political one.
    Reply
    Hawk - Yes, there are extras.

    Only on Covers will a thread about Ryan Reynolds turn into a political one.
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2016 - 7:52 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    .

    Only on Covers will a thread about Ryan Reynolds turn into a political one.

    Forgive us, it will take us time to adapt to the new and improved you
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    .

    Only on Covers will a thread about Ryan Reynolds turn into a political one.

    Forgive us, it will take us time to adapt to the new and improved you
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2016 - 8:29 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Hawk - Yes, there are extras.

    Only on Covers will a thread about Ryan Reynolds turn into a political one.

    No politics here, just wondering about the sequel   ......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    Hawk - Yes, there are extras.

    Only on Covers will a thread about Ryan Reynolds turn into a political one.

    No politics here, just wondering about the sequel   ......
     
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2016 - 12:00 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:


    Forgive us, it will take us time to adapt to the new and improved you


    I'll go see it Scal. Last movie you wouldn't quit on was a hit. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:


    Forgive us, it will take us time to adapt to the new and improved you


    I'll go see it Scal. Last movie you wouldn't quit on was a hit. 
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 152
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 843
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • Week 6 Money 8,406
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,251
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,248

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.