I’ve talked on the phone and texted with a dead guy who’s a family member several times. He passed in 2012 and is not happy with things I did years ago. Anyone relate?
Dead guy
That’s just old hat to me , Rest In Peace , we had wonderful memories , but it’s distracting please
i watched you atrophy ,
damn near decompose ,
at the funeral home I spoke the eulogy prose and helped the old folks to say condolences by holding them afloat
and this is how you repay me ?
I’ll dig up your grave and pee
maybe even slide a shitt doo doo right in that hole
crucifix triple 6 I’m in that mode
i never sucker punched a motherfuccker from another realm of consciousness
This doesn’t end well I’m judgement and destruction suffer in hell what obnoxiousness
spirit world be damned !
it’s delirious enough here without your weirdness , my stance…..
broke asss dead nothing better to do heathen goofballs always gotta be trying to bring a man down ?
classless phantom , can’t you just dance on the clouds ?
stay up dogg , vanquished souls can’t mess with you if you’re pure of heart…..
That’s just old hat to me , Rest In Peace , we had wonderful memories , but it’s distracting please
i watched you atrophy ,
damn near decompose ,
at the funeral home I spoke the eulogy prose and helped the old folks to say condolences by holding them afloat
and this is how you repay me ?
I’ll dig up your grave and pee
maybe even slide a shitt doo doo right in that hole
crucifix triple 6 I’m in that mode
i never sucker punched a motherfuccker from another realm of consciousness
This doesn’t end well I’m judgement and destruction suffer in hell what obnoxiousness
spirit world be damned !
it’s delirious enough here without your weirdness , my stance…..
broke asss dead nothing better to do heathen goofballs always gotta be trying to bring a man down ?
classless phantom , can’t you just dance on the clouds ?
stay up dogg , vanquished souls can’t mess with you if you’re pure of heart…..
@StumpTownStu Spent some of his $$$$$$. Didn’t keep Bitcoin I got from gambling Should be a millionaire
That's not enough to haunt a guy. I thought you fucked his wife or something. You're haunting yourself. It's being personified as the dead guy.
@StumpTownStu Spent some of his $$$$$$. Didn’t keep Bitcoin I got from gambling Should be a millionaire
That's not enough to haunt a guy. I thought you fucked his wife or something. You're haunting yourself. It's being personified as the dead guy.
Machete eyes slice and disfigure your sensitive nature
incapable of taking the rage in a surge you’d rather placate by bending at the anus and get worked
you are urged to blast through into the 4th dimension , where corpses are rewarded and reborn into heaven
I report it in earnest , newscaster of the unliving , upbringing grew up grinning till somethings erupted and mushroomed into sinning
i sit solemn and calm , chariot with the surf’s waves , the burden of this earth , the turning into slaves , acceptance of betrayal , the nail in the coffin , rarely if ever do I bail , failure isn’t often
you've softened
you must champion your pedigree , and establish resistance
standing isn’t sedentary , but it isn’t action or victory ……
ball up player…….
Machete eyes slice and disfigure your sensitive nature
incapable of taking the rage in a surge you’d rather placate by bending at the anus and get worked
you are urged to blast through into the 4th dimension , where corpses are rewarded and reborn into heaven
I report it in earnest , newscaster of the unliving , upbringing grew up grinning till somethings erupted and mushroomed into sinning
i sit solemn and calm , chariot with the surf’s waves , the burden of this earth , the turning into slaves , acceptance of betrayal , the nail in the coffin , rarely if ever do I bail , failure isn’t often
you've softened
you must champion your pedigree , and establish resistance
standing isn’t sedentary , but it isn’t action or victory ……
ball up player…….
@StumpTownStu
4 of us watched him tear apart the wall in the hallway and make it look like Texas Entity energy. He was here on earth for a few months then went back to heaven You have no idea
@StumpTownStu
4 of us watched him tear apart the wall in the hallway and make it look like Texas Entity energy. He was here on earth for a few months then went back to heaven You have no idea
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
