Posted:
#1
11 shot 5 dead so far 
I'm black for the record. I have a deep disdain for police, mainly because of an experience I went thru here in Oakland where I was beaten and called a ni gger all for nothing. But at the end of the day my eye healed up and I got my tooth replaced that went thru my bottom lip and my lip stitches healed up. 
Call me what you want but I think all police are bad. The reason I say that, is because there is never any police speaking out on the clear injustice going on with the police killing black men. You can have two white policemen, 1 "good" and 1 "bad". The bad cop shoots a 12 yr old black kid for example, and the good cop knows he was wrong. But he doesn't speak out on the bad cop because of the police code they have amongst them. So therefore, the good cop is just as bad as the bad cop. Until the good cops start speaking out in volumes on the bad cops then my view is ALL, yes ALL police are bad.
Nonetheless RIP to the dallas cops. Crazy world we're living in
