• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Daily Fantasy Sport skills or lucky?

    dabor
    BigGame90
    thecentaur
    dl36
    TRAIN69
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1002
    Posts: 22
     
    dabor
    dabor
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2016 - 6:40 PM ET #1

    what you thing guys about daily fantasy sport?
    do you know players who make serious money consistently by playing daily fantasy sport?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    what you thing guys about daily fantasy sport?
    do you know players who make serious money consistently by playing daily fantasy sport?
     
    BigGame90
    BigGame90
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5069
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2016 - 10:20 AM ET #2

    Both

    You have to be able to find value in players, then get lucky that they perform that day and also get lucky and hope your players are on few teams.

    It's a game of skill that requires luck, just like poker.
    Reply
    Both

    You have to be able to find value in players, then get lucky that they perform that day and also get lucky and hope your players are on few teams.

    It's a game of skill that requires luck, just like poker.
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2016 - 5:41 PM ET #3

    I definitely make money.  Made about 50k last year, hopefully more this year.

    Bad news is the rake keeps increasing.  Also, you have to pay taxes on it
    Reply
    I definitely make money.  Made about 50k last year, hopefully more this year.

    Bad news is the rake keeps increasing.  Also, you have to pay taxes on it
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2016 - 3:36 PM ET #4

    Yup you screwed on the way and the way out.


    I think there are two parts to it.  Picking the right guys and then playing the contest in terms of number of entries, how you diversity, looking at ownership etc
    Reply
    Yup you screwed on the way and the way out.


    I think there are two parts to it.  Picking the right guys and then playing the contest in terms of number of entries, how you diversity, looking at ownership etc
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2016 - 5:42 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    I definitely make money.  Made about 50k last year, hopefully more this year.

    Bad news is the rake keeps increasing.  Also, you have to pay taxes on it
    So whats your secret?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:

    I definitely make money.  Made about 50k last year, hopefully more this year.

    Bad news is the rake keeps increasing.  Also, you have to pay taxes on it
    So whats your secret?
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2016 - 6:03 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    So whats your secret?

    Come on I can't give out secrets in fantasy.  Sportsbetting is against the bookies, fantasy it's other people.  Why would I help my (potential) competition?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    So whats your secret?

    Come on I can't give out secrets in fantasy.  Sportsbetting is against the bookies, fantasy it's other people.  Why would I help my (potential) competition?
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2016 - 6:50 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:


    Come on I can't give out secrets in fantasy.  Sportsbetting is against the bookies, fantasy it's other people.  Why would I help my (potential) competition?

    Was pretty much joking 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:


    Come on I can't give out secrets in fantasy.  Sportsbetting is against the bookies, fantasy it's other people.  Why would I help my (potential) competition?

    Was pretty much joking 
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2016 - 7:15 PM ET #8

    I will call BS

    NOBODY makes money at this scam that has a 50% or more vig

    Your nose is growing....
    Reply
    I will call BS

    NOBODY makes money at this scam that has a 50% or more vig

    Your nose is growing....
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2016 - 7:16 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:


    Come on I can't give out secrets in fantasy.  Sportsbetting is against the bookies, fantasy it's other people.  Why would I help my (potential) competition?

    Sportsbooks are brokers.... when you bet sports are you in fact betting against the other sports bettors.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:


    Come on I can't give out secrets in fantasy.  Sportsbetting is against the bookies, fantasy it's other people.  Why would I help my (potential) competition?

    Sportsbooks are brokers.... when you bet sports are you in fact betting against the other sports bettors.

     
    dabor
    dabor
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 8
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2016 - 7:20 PM ET #10

    Who care about taxes?
    I thinks the nice thing about that it's completely legal 
    As long you succeed and make money no budy can stop you
    You play agents  other player no one can cut you off like the bookies if you make big money
    Pay taxes and you can do  everything with the winning money
    Reply
    Who care about taxes?
    I thinks the nice thing about that it's completely legal 
    As long you succeed and make money no budy can stop you
    You play agents  other player no one can cut you off like the bookies if you make big money
    Pay taxes and you can do  everything with the winning money
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2016 - 7:22 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I will call BS

    NOBODY makes money at this scam that has a 50% or more vig

    Your nose is growing....

    sounds  like you are an angry sour grapes loser.

    At least that's how you come across 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I will call BS

    NOBODY makes money at this scam that has a 50% or more vig

    Your nose is growing....

    sounds  like you are an angry sour grapes loser.

    At least that's how you come across 
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2016 - 11:02 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I will call BS

    NOBODY makes money at this scam that has a 50% or more vig

    Your nose is growing....


    It doesn't have 50% vig, 10-13%

    If I were BSing I would have said 250k or more

    It's far from printing money.  In 2015 I put $474,055 in play to win that 50k.  Just like any other game of skill, I lost before I started winning
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    I will call BS

    NOBODY makes money at this scam that has a 50% or more vig

    Your nose is growing....


    It doesn't have 50% vig, 10-13%

    If I were BSing I would have said 250k or more

    It's far from printing money.  In 2015 I put $474,055 in play to win that 50k.  Just like any other game of skill, I lost before I started winning
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2016 - 11:05 PM ET #13

    One neat thing about fantasy is you can get into it as deep as you want.  You can readily export your results to excel and figure out your strengths and weaknesses, maximizing your profits.
    Reply
    One neat thing about fantasy is you can get into it as deep as you want.  You can readily export your results to excel and figure out your strengths and weaknesses, maximizing your profits.
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: May. 8, 2016 - 1:08 PM ET #14

    people who work for fanduel know the in n outs and make picks on yahoo or 'that other site'

    people who work at yahoo make picks on 'fanduel' or that other site


    peopl who work at 'that other site' make picks on yahoo...

    they also tell their friends to make the same damn picks.


    all u gotta do is make the same exact picks of the dude that is raking in all the dough, and people who work at the sites have this knowledge because they can see his picks.



    Reply
    people who work for fanduel know the in n outs and make picks on yahoo or 'that other site'

    people who work at yahoo make picks on 'fanduel' or that other site


    peopl who work at 'that other site' make picks on yahoo...

    they also tell their friends to make the same damn picks.


    all u gotta do is make the same exact picks of the dude that is raking in all the dough, and people who work at the sites have this knowledge because they can see his picks.



     
    DiverRon
    DiverRon
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 3837
    Posted: May. 8, 2016 - 1:14 PM ET #15

    I think that for the time involved it is absurd. There is some skill
    and some luck; I personally think a bit more luck; Some will argue a bit more skill. Anyway, for me the deal breaker is the INCREDIBLE amount of time involved. Simply not worth it in my mind.
    Reply
    I think that for the time involved it is absurd. There is some skill
    and some luck; I personally think a bit more luck; Some will argue a bit more skill. Anyway, for me the deal breaker is the INCREDIBLE amount of time involved. Simply not worth it in my mind.
     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: May. 8, 2016 - 2:03 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:



    It doesn't have 50% vig, 10-13%

    If I were BSing I would have said 250k or more

    It's far from printing money.  In 2015 I put $474,055 in play to win that 50k.  Just like any other game of skill, I lost before I started winning

    Not fair!

    You are talking about real math, logic and numbers.  Sportsfan fails to grasp that and instead just manufactures fiction as he talks out of his asss.

    You're brining the gun to the plastic knife fight 

    It's funny how ignorant sportsfan always ends up looking In comparison to how confidently he talks.  I think with his type of insecurity the two go together. 

    Your formula is similar to people I know that win.  You gotta play a lot to get there and play "the right contests".  Which is all I will say with out giving away the secrets I think you're talking about. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:



    It doesn't have 50% vig, 10-13%

    If I were BSing I would have said 250k or more

    It's far from printing money.  In 2015 I put $474,055 in play to win that 50k.  Just like any other game of skill, I lost before I started winning

    Not fair!

    You are talking about real math, logic and numbers.  Sportsfan fails to grasp that and instead just manufactures fiction as he talks out of his asss.

    You're brining the gun to the plastic knife fight 

    It's funny how ignorant sportsfan always ends up looking In comparison to how confidently he talks.  I think with his type of insecurity the two go together. 

    Your formula is similar to people I know that win.  You gotta play a lot to get there and play "the right contests".  Which is all I will say with out giving away the secrets I think you're talking about. 
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: May. 8, 2016 - 2:47 PM ET #17

    plenty of articles of cheating by insiders.
    Reply
    plenty of articles of cheating by insiders.
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: May. 8, 2016 - 2:49 PM ET #18

    its almost a full time job esp if u are doing nhl and mlb. some goalie changes are last min, lineup changes are 1-2 hours before first pitch, etc. gotta get the right lineup in. catchers do not play everyday for plenty of teams.

    fun when u have jake arrieta in ur lineup when he throws a shutout but the other 500-700 out of 900 or so entries also have him.
    Reply
    its almost a full time job esp if u are doing nhl and mlb. some goalie changes are last min, lineup changes are 1-2 hours before first pitch, etc. gotta get the right lineup in. catchers do not play everyday for plenty of teams.

    fun when u have jake arrieta in ur lineup when he throws a shutout but the other 500-700 out of 900 or so entries also have him.
     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: May. 8, 2016 - 5:30 PM ET #19

    Fantasy is constantly evolving.  What works one year may not work the next.  There are times when you need to roster a heavily owned player and times when contrarian is the way to go.  

    Sure it's a lot of work for 50k, but I like sports and I like numbers.  I'd shoot myself if I had to get up every morning and go kiss a boss's behind or serve people for tips.  Not that there is something wrong with those who do, it just isn't for me
    Reply
    Fantasy is constantly evolving.  What works one year may not work the next.  There are times when you need to roster a heavily owned player and times when contrarian is the way to go.  

    Sure it's a lot of work for 50k, but I like sports and I like numbers.  I'd shoot myself if I had to get up every morning and go kiss a boss's behind or serve people for tips.  Not that there is something wrong with those who do, it just isn't for me
     
    packers1992
    packers1992
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 11854
    Posted: May. 8, 2016 - 5:41 PM ET #20

    I think its both gambling and a game of skill

    And I always think the US needs to get their head out of their a$$ and tax and legalize sports gambling and daily fantasy as that would bring in lots of money

    Reply

    I think its both gambling and a game of skill

    And I always think the US needs to get their head out of their a$$ and tax and legalize sports gambling and daily fantasy as that would bring in lots of money

     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: May. 9, 2016 - 12:11 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by mainman11111:

    its almost a full time job esp if u are doing nhl and mlb. some goalie changes are last min, lineup changes are 1-2 hours before first pitch, etc. gotta get the right lineup in. catchers do not play everyday for plenty of teams.

    fun when u have jake arrieta in ur lineup when he throws a shutout but the other 500-700 out of 900 or so entries also have him.
    These are all part of playing fantasy and there are strategies to deal with them.  I for one would love to enter a tournament of 1000 players where 700 had the same pitcher.  If the payout is top heavy and that pitcher has a bad night then you have a much better chance of cashing
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mainman11111:

    its almost a full time job esp if u are doing nhl and mlb. some goalie changes are last min, lineup changes are 1-2 hours before first pitch, etc. gotta get the right lineup in. catchers do not play everyday for plenty of teams.

    fun when u have jake arrieta in ur lineup when he throws a shutout but the other 500-700 out of 900 or so entries also have him.
    These are all part of playing fantasy and there are strategies to deal with them.  I for one would love to enter a tournament of 1000 players where 700 had the same pitcher.  If the payout is top heavy and that pitcher has a bad night then you have a much better chance of cashing
     
     
    rainmaker1855
    rainmaker1855
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 738
    Posted: May. 9, 2016 - 12:52 PM ET #22

    yea I dunno why it can't be a bit of both.  there is a level of skill required to be competitive but part of that includes an acceptance of some randomness impacting results.  


    Reply
    yea I dunno why it can't be a bit of both.  there is a level of skill required to be competitive but part of that includes an acceptance of some randomness impacting results.  


    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,304
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,222
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.