• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Cricket

    MaineRoad
    BWS77
    thorpe
    SashimiKid
    mr_bollox
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 613
    Posts: 12
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 2:48 PM ET #1

    So I go 50 years of my life having no interest whatsoever, and generally having no idea what's going on.  Then I get sucking into the Caribbean T20 league, and can't stop watching  Have I finally gone round the bend, or is this sport actually engaging?  I know T20 is sort of a fake version of the sport, but I kind of love it. I still only understand about 63% of what's going on, but that seems to be enough for now.   
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    So I go 50 years of my life having no interest whatsoever, and generally having no idea what's going on.  Then I get sucking into the Caribbean T20 league, and can't stop watching  Have I finally gone round the bend, or is this sport actually engaging?  I know T20 is sort of a fake version of the sport, but I kind of love it. I still only understand about 63% of what's going on, but that seems to be enough for now.   
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 3:14 PM ET #2

    I've tried watching it, definitely interesting.   One of my friends was sent over to Egypt and India for work and said people are insane for it there.   He said once you figure out everything that goes on it's pretty fun.
    Reply
    I've tried watching it, definitely interesting.   One of my friends was sent over to Egypt and India for work and said people are insane for it there.   He said once you figure out everything that goes on it's pretty fun.
     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 3:27 PM ET #3

    I don't have interest in cricket, and I'm not quite 50 yet, but in the last couple years I've become a big fan of cycling and Australian Rules Football, so I can relate.

    As someone who has only really watched American sports, I am extremely jealous of European's, who seem to have 5 times fewer commercial breaks in their sports.  BeIn Sports televised the Tour of Italy while NBC televised the Tour de France, and the amount of commercials in the TDF was incredibly annoying.
    Reply
    I don't have interest in cricket, and I'm not quite 50 yet, but in the last couple years I've become a big fan of cycling and Australian Rules Football, so I can relate.

    As someone who has only really watched American sports, I am extremely jealous of European's, who seem to have 5 times fewer commercial breaks in their sports.  BeIn Sports televised the Tour of Italy while NBC televised the Tour de France, and the amount of commercials in the TDF was incredibly annoying.
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 6:25 PM ET #4

    I love Aussie Rules, though I don't love many of the new grounds, there are too many (new) teams, and too many of the old VFL teams totally suck. I miss Essendon/Carlton at Windy Hill. 
    I also find it funny that Indians appear incapable of playing any other sport, but are great at cricket.  Would like to see a game at Eden Gardens before I die. 
    Reply
    I love Aussie Rules, though I don't love many of the new grounds, there are too many (new) teams, and too many of the old VFL teams totally suck. I miss Essendon/Carlton at Windy Hill. 
    I also find it funny that Indians appear incapable of playing any other sport, but are great at cricket.  Would like to see a game at Eden Gardens before I die. 
     
    SashimiKid
    SashimiKid
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 2090
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2016 - 7:09 PM ET #5

    I to find myself wandering further and further away from the Big 3 every year.. Now my time is spent watching Aussie Rules, soccer, cliff diving and motor x...in five years will prob not watch the big 3 at all as I'm sick of the fake emotions after every freaking play
    Reply
    I to find myself wandering further and further away from the Big 3 every year.. Now my time is spent watching Aussie Rules, soccer, cliff diving and motor x...in five years will prob not watch the big 3 at all as I'm sick of the fake emotions after every freaking play
     
    mr_bollox
    mr_bollox
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 14400
    Posted: Aug. 3, 2016 - 8:29 PM ET #6

    I grew up watching test cricket over 5 days which often ended in a draw if there was rain.

    But the rise of the one day game and 20/20 has revitalized the sport, watching two team score 350 runs in 4 hours ( i realize not many people will understand what that means) is as exciting as it gets.

    games are shown live on ESPN 3 regularly, its a better viewing experience than your average baseball game
    Reply
    I grew up watching test cricket over 5 days which often ended in a draw if there was rain.

    But the rise of the one day game and 20/20 has revitalized the sport, watching two team score 350 runs in 4 hours ( i realize not many people will understand what that means) is as exciting as it gets.

    games are shown live on ESPN 3 regularly, its a better viewing experience than your average baseball game
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2016 - 3:43 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bollox:

    I grew up watching test cricket over 5 days which often ended in a draw if there was rain.

    But the rise of the one day game and 20/20 has revitalized the sport, watching two team score 350 runs in 4 hours ( i realize not many people will understand what that means) is as exciting as it gets.

    games are shown live on ESPN 3 regularly, its a better viewing experience than your average baseball game


    I actually did both over the weekend.  Pakistan and England were playing (endlessly) in Brum in a test match in which Pakistan looked like sure winners, then a draw was almost certain, and which ultimately England won easily.  I spent most of the time wondering who in the world could actually watch this stuff who 1) had not grown up playing it; 2) had nothing else whatsoever to do; and 3) had not been drinking for the better part of the week.  I'm sure there's some charm to it, but a 40-hour sporting event which has a great chance of ending in a draw (which is different from a "tie," LOL) is a little hard to take.  T20 might be a little too much the other way (imagine a hockey game that was played solely 3-on-3, and in which you could only use a goalie occasionally), but it's just 100X more watchable.  It's a shame the Caribbean Final was basically over 20 balls into Guyana's innings.  Indeed, I believe the Amazon Warriors went on to post the lowest all-out score in the history of the League in their innings, and Jamaica put them, and us, out of our collective miseries with 8 or nine overs to spare.  It was a dud ending to a fun few weeks of cricket. 

    Good luck to your Spurs this season.  If it can't be City, I'd like to see the boys from WHL get it done this time. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bollox:

    I grew up watching test cricket over 5 days which often ended in a draw if there was rain.

    But the rise of the one day game and 20/20 has revitalized the sport, watching two team score 350 runs in 4 hours ( i realize not many people will understand what that means) is as exciting as it gets.

    games are shown live on ESPN 3 regularly, its a better viewing experience than your average baseball game


    I actually did both over the weekend.  Pakistan and England were playing (endlessly) in Brum in a test match in which Pakistan looked like sure winners, then a draw was almost certain, and which ultimately England won easily.  I spent most of the time wondering who in the world could actually watch this stuff who 1) had not grown up playing it; 2) had nothing else whatsoever to do; and 3) had not been drinking for the better part of the week.  I'm sure there's some charm to it, but a 40-hour sporting event which has a great chance of ending in a draw (which is different from a "tie," LOL) is a little hard to take.  T20 might be a little too much the other way (imagine a hockey game that was played solely 3-on-3, and in which you could only use a goalie occasionally), but it's just 100X more watchable.  It's a shame the Caribbean Final was basically over 20 balls into Guyana's innings.  Indeed, I believe the Amazon Warriors went on to post the lowest all-out score in the history of the League in their innings, and Jamaica put them, and us, out of our collective miseries with 8 or nine overs to spare.  It was a dud ending to a fun few weeks of cricket. 

    Good luck to your Spurs this season.  If it can't be City, I'd like to see the boys from WHL get it done this time. 
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2016 - 4:08 PM ET #8

    Having been enthralled by the 3rd test between England and Pakistan yesterday, Anyone who thinks test cricket is boring and t20 is where it's at, Has a low iq or suffers from attention deficit. 

    I can understand a yank or a fan from a non Cricketing nation starting his cricket journey by watching t20 but for an Englishman or an Aussie or an Indian, If you like cricket but hate test cricket, Go watch the Kardashians. 
    Reply
    Having been enthralled by the 3rd test between England and Pakistan yesterday, Anyone who thinks test cricket is boring and t20 is where it's at, Has a low iq or suffers from attention deficit. 

    I can understand a yank or a fan from a non Cricketing nation starting his cricket journey by watching t20 but for an Englishman or an Aussie or an Indian, If you like cricket but hate test cricket, Go watch the Kardashians. 
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2016 - 4:53 PM ET #9

    Did you tape it on your BetaMax, while churning butter?

    For the record, I am glad you were enthralled.  The tens and tens of people in the stands seemed to be too.  Actually, that's not true - cameraman seemed to enjoy finding shots of people sleeping.  I may have to try a one-day match. 
    Reply
    Did you tape it on your BetaMax, while churning butter?

    For the record, I am glad you were enthralled.  The tens and tens of people in the stands seemed to be too.  Actually, that's not true - cameraman seemed to enjoy finding shots of people sleeping.  I may have to try a one-day match. 
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2016 - 5:28 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    Did you tape it on your BetaMax, while churning butter?

    For the record, I am glad you were enthralled.  The tens and tens of people in the stands seemed to be too.  Actually, that's not true - cameraman seemed to enjoy finding shots of people sleeping.  I may have to try a one-day match. 

    You're the type that probably loves watching Adam Sandler/Kevin James movies. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MaineRoad:

    Did you tape it on your BetaMax, while churning butter?

    For the record, I am glad you were enthralled.  The tens and tens of people in the stands seemed to be too.  Actually, that's not true - cameraman seemed to enjoy finding shots of people sleeping.  I may have to try a one-day match. 

    You're the type that probably loves watching Adam Sandler/Kevin James movies. 
     
    MaineRoad
    MaineRoad
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 12254
    Posted: Aug. 8, 2016 - 6:45 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:


    You're the type that probably loves watching Adam Sandler/Kevin James movies. 


    With scratch-off lottery tickets in hand.   I actually had to google Kevin James, but I'm sure he's hoot. 

    Actually, I'm sure I'm selling the game short.  If I undestood all of the nuances like new balls, changing surfaces, batting order, positioning of players and such, I'm sure there's a whole lot going on that I simply don't get.  Viewed that way, there may be no more compelling game in the world than a five-day strategy session. I actually found the commentary during tea, lunch and drinks to be quite informative.  Just need to watch more, I suppose.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:


    You're the type that probably loves watching Adam Sandler/Kevin James movies. 


    With scratch-off lottery tickets in hand.   I actually had to google Kevin James, but I'm sure he's hoot. 

    Actually, I'm sure I'm selling the game short.  If I undestood all of the nuances like new balls, changing surfaces, batting order, positioning of players and such, I'm sure there's a whole lot going on that I simply don't get.  Viewed that way, there may be no more compelling game in the world than a five-day strategy session. I actually found the commentary during tea, lunch and drinks to be quite informative.  Just need to watch more, I suppose.
     
     
    Aussie Battler
    Aussie Battler
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 29184
    Posted: Aug. 9, 2016 - 6:01 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:

    Having been enthralled by the 3rd test between England and Pakistan yesterday, Anyone who thinks test cricket is boring and t20 is where it's at, Has a low iq or suffers from attention deficit. 

    I can understand a yank or a fan from a non Cricketing nation starting his cricket journey by watching t20 but for an Englishman or an Aussie or an Indian, If you like cricket but hate test cricket, Go watch the Kardashians. 

    I can understand the curiosity or even confusion a non-cricket person must feel when they are first exposed to the game, but it's all relative I guess. As an Australian, that's all you knew growing up. As soon as you could hold a bat and throw a ball you were kicked out to the yard or park or beach and you played cricket. In much the same way I imagine American kids go outside with their bat and glove and play baseball, which I have no doubt can be a fascinating, exciting game (I would love to see at game at Fenway before I die).

    Agree with Swish that Test cricket is the pinnacle of the game though. Some of the drama thrown up in Test matches is truly enthralling.

    Ashes Tests in particular


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:

    Having been enthralled by the 3rd test between England and Pakistan yesterday, Anyone who thinks test cricket is boring and t20 is where it's at, Has a low iq or suffers from attention deficit. 

    I can understand a yank or a fan from a non Cricketing nation starting his cricket journey by watching t20 but for an Englishman or an Aussie or an Indian, If you like cricket but hate test cricket, Go watch the Kardashians. 

    I can understand the curiosity or even confusion a non-cricket person must feel when they are first exposed to the game, but it's all relative I guess. As an Australian, that's all you knew growing up. As soon as you could hold a bat and throw a ball you were kicked out to the yard or park or beach and you played cricket. In much the same way I imagine American kids go outside with their bat and glove and play baseball, which I have no doubt can be a fascinating, exciting game (I would love to see at game at Fenway before I die).

    Agree with Swish that Test cricket is the pinnacle of the game though. Some of the drama thrown up in Test matches is truly enthralling.

    Ashes Tests in particular


    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,352
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 433
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 834
    • PART DEUX 145
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,213
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,199
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.