Guys reallly if you want to stop the spamming in the forums just add a credit/debit card verification for each user and get rid of these clowns that are programmatically spamming your forums.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Guys reallly if you want to stop the spamming in the forums just add a credit/debit card verification for each user and get rid of these clowns that are programmatically spamming your forums.
Yeah, because I'm really going to give my cc details to a website that can't stop the most basic spamming, and seems to barely pay attention to what's going on.
Any basic spam filter should be able to stop people posting stuff with multiple phone numbers, email addresses and hyperlinks.
The only way they'll do anything is if people leave/stop using the forums which is what I'm in the process of. I'm just going to put my picks and writeups on a blog now because it's just ridiculous on here and the new design they're coming out with sucks too.
Yeah, because I'm really going to give my cc details to a website that can't stop the most basic spamming, and seems to barely pay attention to what's going on.
Any basic spam filter should be able to stop people posting stuff with multiple phone numbers, email addresses and hyperlinks.
The only way they'll do anything is if people leave/stop using the forums which is what I'm in the process of. I'm just going to put my picks and writeups on a blog now because it's just ridiculous on here and the new design they're coming out with sucks too.
Hahahaha Love it!! Must have some fellow hmmm well haha if you know the importance with mmn you know what I mean hahaha. What’s going on with all the damn markets!! Had bitcoins in alphabay and got hit for around 30k ugh, granted I bought 9 at 450 so didn’t get hit that bad but ugh.
Hahahaha Love it!! Must have some fellow hmmm well haha if you know the importance with mmn you know what I mean hahaha. What’s going on with all the damn markets!! Had bitcoins in alphabay and got hit for around 30k ugh, granted I bought 9 at 450 so didn’t get hit that bad but ugh.
Guys reallly if you want to stop the spamming in the forums just add a credit/debit card verification for each user and get rid of these clowns that are programmatically spamming your forums.
Post your cc info and we will all use it
Histrionic personality disorder. It's sad
Quote Originally Posted by YanniKos:
Guys reallly if you want to stop the spamming in the forums just add a credit/debit card verification for each user and get rid of these clowns that are programmatically spamming your forums.
Guys reallly if you want to stop the spamming in the forums just add a credit/debit card verification for each user and get rid of these clowns that are programmatically spamming your forums.
Thats a idea pal.
Quote Originally Posted by YanniKos:
Guys reallly if you want to stop the spamming in the forums just add a credit/debit card verification for each user and get rid of these clowns that are programmatically spamming your forums.