I always get a huge kick out of the lack of security in even the most high profile casinos.
All that money. And all you need to buy is 'security' which in comparison to decadence of every square inch of these places, is relatively cheap.
Will they spend the money?
Of course not.
At your expense of course. Since you will have no outs when someone decides to hold up the place, however rare.
Look at the lack of security here.
The one guy almost has his head put through a wall. There is no way with adequate security this would continue for more than 30 seconds. In NYC the police would be there before you could blink if there was a street fight.
In a casino? Nothing. The guy was probably counting on someone bailing him out before punches were thrown, a "Hold me back!" mentality. Bad idea.
I always get a huge kick out of the lack of security in even the most high profile casinos.
All that money. And all you need to buy is 'security' which in comparison to decadence of every square inch of these places, is relatively cheap.
Will they spend the money?
Of course not.
At your expense of course. Since you will have no outs when someone decides to hold up the place, however rare.
Look at the lack of security here.
The one guy almost has his head put through a wall. There is no way with adequate security this would continue for more than 30 seconds. In NYC the police would be there before you could blink if there was a street fight.
In a casino? Nothing. The guy was probably counting on someone bailing him out before punches were thrown, a "Hold me back!" mentality. Bad idea.
I would say they showed up faster then I would have expected. You're 100 percent right though, even in Vegas security is lax other then trying to get into a club where they expect this garbage to happen.
I would say they showed up faster then I would have expected. You're 100 percent right though, even in Vegas security is lax other then trying to get into a club where they expect this garbage to happen.