Craziest Bankroll Building Runs
Years ago one August I got a football shaped mailer from Heritage for $250 free play.No idea where they got my name/address from.
I signed up and hit a $1000 trifecta in the racebook and that was enough to pad the bankroll enough to play the rollover requirements.I did a bunch of round robins on baseball and cashed out $1000 just before a Vegas trip for opening NFL week.I was surprised it was all legit in the long run and am still with Heritage when I do play as they can do bitcoin deposits.
Years ago one August I got a football shaped mailer from Heritage for $250 free play.No idea where they got my name/address from.
I signed up and hit a $1000 trifecta in the racebook and that was enough to pad the bankroll enough to play the rollover requirements.I did a bunch of round robins on baseball and cashed out $1000 just before a Vegas trip for opening NFL week.I was surprised it was all legit in the long run and am still with Heritage when I do play as they can do bitcoin deposits.
Just curious if anyone has any stories of starting with a small bank roll and going on a huge run...currently up $2700 on a $75 free play in one week.. I'm sure that will change though LOL
Just curious if anyone has any stories of starting with a small bank roll and going on a huge run...currently up $2700 on a $75 free play in one week.. I'm sure that will change though LOL
I've got a good one...
Back around 2002 I was with 5Dimes. Had deposited $300 and was just playing $25 games. One drunken night I threw together an 11 team & total parlay for $30 and it hits for $1,200. Got stupid the next night and won another $2K playing 5Dimes on-line Blackjack. The next night I was playing Caribbean Stud and hit a STRAIGHT FLUSH A-2-3-4-5 of Spades that paid 10% of the jackpot for $11K!!!!!!
Up almost $15K so now I decide I want to withdraw $9K. Enter Tony. He proceeds to spill his BS about how he needs to check the gaming program, make sure the casino software was working correctly, Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Tony gave me the runaround for about a month. Like an idiot I pizzed back over half of this bankroll.
I had to brow beat Tony every other day for another month. I NEVER made another bet with 5Dimes. Kept telling Tony, "Listen, I am NOT betting any more and I want my $7,300". Another month went by before Tony finally sent my check. Yes $7K was a nice hit from the original $300 but it could have been twice as much if I didn't pizz half of it away.
Now you know why I detest Tony and his 5Dimes. Had to be on the phone with this scumbag for two months to finally get my money. So fukk 5Dimes and Tony too. Never again.
I've got a good one...
Back around 2002 I was with 5Dimes. Had deposited $300 and was just playing $25 games. One drunken night I threw together an 11 team & total parlay for $30 and it hits for $1,200. Got stupid the next night and won another $2K playing 5Dimes on-line Blackjack. The next night I was playing Caribbean Stud and hit a STRAIGHT FLUSH A-2-3-4-5 of Spades that paid 10% of the jackpot for $11K!!!!!!
Up almost $15K so now I decide I want to withdraw $9K. Enter Tony. He proceeds to spill his BS about how he needs to check the gaming program, make sure the casino software was working correctly, Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Tony gave me the runaround for about a month. Like an idiot I pizzed back over half of this bankroll.
I had to brow beat Tony every other day for another month. I NEVER made another bet with 5Dimes. Kept telling Tony, "Listen, I am NOT betting any more and I want my $7,300". Another month went by before Tony finally sent my check. Yes $7K was a nice hit from the original $300 but it could have been twice as much if I didn't pizz half of it away.
Now you know why I detest Tony and his 5Dimes. Had to be on the phone with this scumbag for two months to finally get my money. So fukk 5Dimes and Tony too. Never again.
I've got a good one...Back around 2002 I was with 5Dimes. Had deposited $300 and was just playing $25 games. One drunken night I threw together an 11 team & total parlay for $30 and it hits for $1,200. Got stupid the next night and won another $2K playing 5Dimes on-line Blackjack. The next night I was playing Caribbean Stud and hit a STRAIGHT FLUSH A-2-3-4-5 of Spades that paid 10% of the jackpot for $11K!!!!!!Up almost $15K so now I decide I want to withdraw $9K. Enter Tony. He proceeds to spill his BS about how he needs to check the gaming program, make sure the casino software was working correctly, Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Tony gave me the runaround for about a month. Like an idiot I pizzed back over half of this bankroll.I had to brow beat Tony every other day for another month. I NEVER made another bet with 5Dimes. Kept telling Tony, "Listen, I am NOT betting any more and I want my $7,300". Another month went by before Tony finally sent my check. Yes $7K was a nice hit from the original $300 but it could have been twice as much if I didn't pizz half of it away.Now you know why I detest Tony and his 5Dimes. Had to be on the phone with this scumbag for two months to finally get my money. So fukk 5Dimes and Tony too. Never again.
Nice score nonetheless. And I have heard on numerous occasions, that Tony is very tough to deal with.
I've got a good one...Back around 2002 I was with 5Dimes. Had deposited $300 and was just playing $25 games. One drunken night I threw together an 11 team & total parlay for $30 and it hits for $1,200. Got stupid the next night and won another $2K playing 5Dimes on-line Blackjack. The next night I was playing Caribbean Stud and hit a STRAIGHT FLUSH A-2-3-4-5 of Spades that paid 10% of the jackpot for $11K!!!!!!Up almost $15K so now I decide I want to withdraw $9K. Enter Tony. He proceeds to spill his BS about how he needs to check the gaming program, make sure the casino software was working correctly, Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Tony gave me the runaround for about a month. Like an idiot I pizzed back over half of this bankroll.I had to brow beat Tony every other day for another month. I NEVER made another bet with 5Dimes. Kept telling Tony, "Listen, I am NOT betting any more and I want my $7,300". Another month went by before Tony finally sent my check. Yes $7K was a nice hit from the original $300 but it could have been twice as much if I didn't pizz half of it away.Now you know why I detest Tony and his 5Dimes. Had to be on the phone with this scumbag for two months to finally get my money. So fukk 5Dimes and Tony too. Never again.
Nice score nonetheless. And I have heard on numerous occasions, that Tony is very tough to deal with.
I've got a good one...
Back around 2002 I was with 5Dimes. Had deposited $300 and was just playing $25 games. One drunken night I threw together an 11 team & total parlay for $30 and it hits for $1,200. Got stupid the next night and won another $2K playing 5Dimes on-line Blackjack. The next night I was playing Caribbean Stud and hit a STRAIGHT FLUSH A-2-3-4-5 of Spades that paid 10% of the jackpot for $11K!!!!!!
Up almost $15K so now I decide I want to withdraw $9K. Enter Tony. He proceeds to spill his BS about how he needs to check the gaming program, make sure the casino software was working correctly, Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Tony gave me the runaround for about a month. Like an idiot I pizzed back over half of this bankroll.
I had to brow beat Tony every other day for another month. I NEVER made another bet with 5Dimes. Kept telling Tony, "Listen, I am NOT betting any more and I want my $7,300". Another month went by before Tony finally sent my check. Yes $7K was a nice hit from the original $300 but it could have been twice as much if I didn't pizz half of it away.
Now you know why I detest Tony and his 5Dimes. Had to be on the phone with this scumbag for two months to finally get my money. So fukk 5Dimes and Tony too. Never again.
I've got a good one...
Back around 2002 I was with 5Dimes. Had deposited $300 and was just playing $25 games. One drunken night I threw together an 11 team & total parlay for $30 and it hits for $1,200. Got stupid the next night and won another $2K playing 5Dimes on-line Blackjack. The next night I was playing Caribbean Stud and hit a STRAIGHT FLUSH A-2-3-4-5 of Spades that paid 10% of the jackpot for $11K!!!!!!
Up almost $15K so now I decide I want to withdraw $9K. Enter Tony. He proceeds to spill his BS about how he needs to check the gaming program, make sure the casino software was working correctly, Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Tony gave me the runaround for about a month. Like an idiot I pizzed back over half of this bankroll.
I had to brow beat Tony every other day for another month. I NEVER made another bet with 5Dimes. Kept telling Tony, "Listen, I am NOT betting any more and I want my $7,300". Another month went by before Tony finally sent my check. Yes $7K was a nice hit from the original $300 but it could have been twice as much if I didn't pizz half of it away.
Now you know why I detest Tony and his 5Dimes. Had to be on the phone with this scumbag for two months to finally get my money. So fukk 5Dimes and Tony too. Never again.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
