I've noticed the covers site has been taking longer to load lately. I have just doubled my net speed to 60mbps and other sites load much quicker now, but not Covers, it has way too many ads that my ad blocker has to block and too many extensions; it's too busy! I have a new chromebook and it's slow on that device as well. I would be willing to pay a small subscription (like $5/yr) to get a clean site.
Covers site too slow
I've noticed the covers site has been taking longer to load lately. I have just doubled my net speed to 60mbps and other sites load much quicker now, but not Covers, it has way too many ads that my ad blocker has to block and too many extensions; it's too busy! I have a new chromebook and it's slow on that device as well. I would be willing to pay a small subscription (like $5/yr) to get a clean site.
Holy shit. You are right on the money. Covers has become the most obnoxious ad site on the web. I will pay a fee as well. You have a great site but are losing people to come to this site to be eyeball banged by TOO MANY ads.You want to be profitable ,fine. But this is not how to do it.
Holy shit. You are right on the money. Covers has become the most obnoxious ad site on the web. I will pay a fee as well. You have a great site but are losing people to come to this site to be eyeball banged by TOO MANY ads.You want to be profitable ,fine. But this is not how to do it.
Sparky-All you need to do it install uBlock Origin on your device and BAM problem solved. I have it on both desktops and NEVER get assaulted with ONE ad here.
Sparky-All you need to do it install uBlock Origin on your device and BAM problem solved. I have it on both desktops and NEVER get assaulted with ONE ad here.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
