I can’t click through the site without getting forwarded to some spin to win website every 30 seconds. Wtf is going on?
Covers on iPhone POPUPS
Views: 288
Posts: 10
Posted:
#2
I get those occasionally. Make sure you to your history and delete the cache of this event. It's a scam and you can get a virus if you click on it.
I get those occasionally. Make sure you to your history and delete the cache of this event. It's a scam and you can get a virus if you click on it.
Posted:
#9
Incredible how I have never had a pop up on any of my iPhones and I manage to get one every 10-20 seconds on covers. At least I’ll know the culprit if my data gets compromised.
Incredible how I have never had a pop up on any of my iPhones and I manage to get one every 10-20 seconds on covers. At least I’ll know the culprit if my data gets compromised.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
