Covers Members in Las Vegas, Southwest Gas ripped us off!
Corporate greed is out of control but it's been around forever.
A family member of mine traveled a lot for her company & would be bring her dirty clothes to the hotel to be dry cleaned & added to her bill. I had a corporate credit card that was used to throw parties after our company softball games until one guy got into a car accident while drunk & that little perk went by by. I had Yankee tickets for the exhibition games in Fort Lauderdale all on the company dime. I should add that we were a private company, so no shareholders got screwed.
People/companies have been pushing boundaries until they are no longer reasonable.
Corporate greed is out of control but it's been around forever.
A family member of mine traveled a lot for her company & would be bring her dirty clothes to the hotel to be dry cleaned & added to her bill. I had a corporate credit card that was used to throw parties after our company softball games until one guy got into a car accident while drunk & that little perk went by by. I had Yankee tickets for the exhibition games in Fort Lauderdale all on the company dime. I should add that we were a private company, so no shareholders got screwed.
People/companies have been pushing boundaries until they are no longer reasonable.
Midnight-Yeah, there is an old running joke that Nevada is the "Mississippi" of the west, due to RAMPANT corruption that goes on here, not sure if you heard if this, this happened in 2019.
Southwest Airlines exec tied to gift cards misuse by Las Vegas convention authority | Investigations
It's ironic too that the writer of this story was the same guy that was shot by Former Clark County Public Administrator Robert Telles. I LOVE Investigative Reporters and how they flip rocks to get the WHOLE story!
Midnight-Yeah, there is an old running joke that Nevada is the "Mississippi" of the west, due to RAMPANT corruption that goes on here, not sure if you heard if this, this happened in 2019.
Southwest Airlines exec tied to gift cards misuse by Las Vegas convention authority | Investigations
It's ironic too that the writer of this story was the same guy that was shot by Former Clark County Public Administrator Robert Telles. I LOVE Investigative Reporters and how they flip rocks to get the WHOLE story!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
