Does anyone else's screen spaz out when opening the forum window? I've noticed this happening on my computer and my phone, and I don't recall this ever happening before the new layout was implemented. Makes me think about a post I saw not too long ago from someone claiming their computer got a virus from this site. Not sure how credible that was but the spazzing of the forum window's definitely not normal.
Covers Forum Screen Loading Spaz
Views: 245
Posts: 1
Posted:
#1
Does anyone else's screen spaz out when opening the forum window? I've noticed this happening on my computer and my phone, and I don't recall this ever happening before the new layout was implemented. Makes me think about a post I saw not too long ago from someone claiming their computer got a virus from this site. Not sure how credible that was but the spazzing of the forum window's definitely not normal.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
