We regret to inform you that Covers Experts will be closing its doors effective July 18th, 2022.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who used Covers Experts for being a valued customer and we look forward to continuing to help you make smarter bets with all the great sports betting insight Covers has to offer.
Please note, if you have an active subscription beyond the closure date, you will be contacted individually via email with a resolution. For any account related questions post closure, please visit our Privacy page.
Sincerely,
The Covers Team.
Winning Starts Here
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Dear members,
We regret to inform you that Covers Experts will be closing its doors effective July 18th, 2022.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who used Covers Experts for being a valued customer and we look forward to continuing to help you make smarter bets with all the great sports betting insight Covers has to offer.
Please note, if you have an active subscription beyond the closure date, you will be contacted individually via email with a resolution. For any account related questions post closure, please visit our Privacy page.
I have 3 or 4 unredeemed prizes which were credits to use on Experts Picks. On the rare occasion that I placed in a contest by hitting 60%+, why would I waste additional money to buy picks from an expert that was cashing at a 55% average?
@666LES
I have 3 or 4 unredeemed prizes which were credits to use on Experts Picks. On the rare occasion that I placed in a contest by hitting 60%+, why would I waste additional money to buy picks from an expert that was cashing at a 55% average?
Damn does this mean other Covers contest and such are going away also? I hope not it's all I have to keep me interested in the sport anymore. Other than golf you can pretty much have the rest of it. Been watching NFL since sitting on the couch on Sunday with my Dad when I was a little kid ( 5-6 ). Now I can't even root for my favorite team since they had to change there name. 65 is just to old to learn a new trick. Hail
Damn does this mean other Covers contest and such are going away also? I hope not it's all I have to keep me interested in the sport anymore. Other than golf you can pretty much have the rest of it. Been watching NFL since sitting on the couch on Sunday with my Dad when I was a little kid ( 5-6 ). Now I can't even root for my favorite team since they had to change there name. 65 is just to old to learn a new trick. Hail