I frequent save alot regularly but I tend not to buy frozen foods as a rule. Something about a freezer with no door just. An open chest spooks me rather buy canned provisions. In vegetables if fresh is to expensive.
I frequent save alot regularly but I tend not to buy frozen foods as a rule. Something about a freezer with no door just. An open chest spooks me rather buy canned provisions. In vegetables if fresh is to expensive.
Yeah it's better for you to eat your pork and beans and canned vegetables right out of the can. That way you don't even need to leave your room and can post on covers 24/7
Yeah it's better for you to eat your pork and beans and canned vegetables right out of the can. That way you don't even need to leave your room and can post on covers 24/7
You are a funny little freak DL. I actually work a 40 hour a week job now. I don't eat pork and beans pea soup or sweet potatoes. I dislike bread cakes and pastries won't eat many sweets. I gorge on meat potatoes cereal milk and fresh fruit and veggies. But I like canned veggies as well. Canned fruit cocktail. I drink a couple cups of coffee an hour and have heart disease. So I would not recommend this diet to anyone.
But if it comes to eating a dog or cat or eating foods I don't like wwell pork and beans it is. Rather just go out and take a deer or catch trout so it never really comes down to it.
You are a funny little freak DL. I actually work a 40 hour a week job now. I don't eat pork and beans pea soup or sweet potatoes. I dislike bread cakes and pastries won't eat many sweets. I gorge on meat potatoes cereal milk and fresh fruit and veggies. But I like canned veggies as well. Canned fruit cocktail. I drink a couple cups of coffee an hour and have heart disease. So I would not recommend this diet to anyone.
But if it comes to eating a dog or cat or eating foods I don't like wwell pork and beans it is. Rather just go out and take a deer or catch trout so it never really comes down to it.