Cord Cutting
What are the best options for cord cutting? I’ve heard about fire stick and Apple TV. I remember my old neighbor was showing a box he had that allowed him to watch live tv and local news stations from all over the country ( We live in Georgia but he was able to watch news stations in Philly)but I can’t recall the name of it . I can’t take my cable bill anymore
Ive got this box https://www.amazon.ca/Android-GooBang-Doo-Amlogic-processor/dp/B076XXC5N9&ved=2ahUKEwjK9dvsyYnjAhWLHc0KHVRgAW4QFjAEegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3lLG0xXujRd0RXBKxCI5D4
Subscribe to a service like guerrilaiptv
Its a bit of work to get it set up (took me maybe 2 hrs) but if you go on youtube theres lots of tutorials.
Every channel. Every country. Every sports package. Every PPV. I think I pay 20 bucks a month.
What are the best options for cord cutting? I’ve heard about fire stick and Apple TV. I remember my old neighbor was showing a box he had that allowed him to watch live tv and local news stations from all over the country ( We live in Georgia but he was able to watch news stations in Philly)but I can’t recall the name of it . I can’t take my cable bill anymore
Ive got this box https://www.amazon.ca/Android-GooBang-Doo-Amlogic-processor/dp/B076XXC5N9&ved=2ahUKEwjK9dvsyYnjAhWLHc0KHVRgAW4QFjAEegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3lLG0xXujRd0RXBKxCI5D4
Subscribe to a service like guerrilaiptv
Its a bit of work to get it set up (took me maybe 2 hrs) but if you go on youtube theres lots of tutorials.
Every channel. Every country. Every sports package. Every PPV. I think I pay 20 bucks a month.
Fukk it all!!! I cut my cable cord and only pay for internet. Everything on TV is political and got sick and tired of Fox News and CNN and everybody else fighting. I get all my news by surfing the internet around the world. Watch YouTube on my iPhone and desktop. Seriously, don’t give these cable company Corporate Fukks $300 a month!!! Just cut the cord completely and go internet.
Fukk it all!!! I cut my cable cord and only pay for internet. Everything on TV is political and got sick and tired of Fox News and CNN and everybody else fighting. I get all my news by surfing the internet around the world. Watch YouTube on my iPhone and desktop. Seriously, don’t give these cable company Corporate Fukks $300 a month!!! Just cut the cord completely and go internet.
I get frustrated every month when I pay bills..........my tv/internet (FIOS) is about $250/month........... my biggest bill every month other than mortgage..........oh, but they throw in a land line for free. ![]()
But the sports package is stellar........ makes it tough to part with, especially in the fall.
Maybe I'll cut after this next bowl season, which is exactly what I said LY......![]()
I get frustrated every month when I pay bills..........my tv/internet (FIOS) is about $250/month........... my biggest bill every month other than mortgage..........oh, but they throw in a land line for free. ![]()
But the sports package is stellar........ makes it tough to part with, especially in the fall.
Maybe I'll cut after this next bowl season, which is exactly what I said LY......![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
