Cop confrontation goes viral
Well-
Both of them look like a$$holes in my opinion-
Seems like the policeman was just patrolling- then the guy decides to film him-well within his rights, I suppose, but kind of stupid-almost asking for some confrontation....
As an aside- I guess it is legal to photograph people- but even that has limits IMO- when my children were younger, they were playing in the yard- a man and woman drove by, stopped in front of our house and began taking photos of my kids-
I wasn't particularly happy about it and asked them wtf they were doing- said they were with the newspaper and were taking ramdom photos of the community- who would be ok with this?
Well-
Both of them look like a$$holes in my opinion-
Seems like the policeman was just patrolling- then the guy decides to film him-well within his rights, I suppose, but kind of stupid-almost asking for some confrontation....
As an aside- I guess it is legal to photograph people- but even that has limits IMO- when my children were younger, they were playing in the yard- a man and woman drove by, stopped in front of our house and began taking photos of my kids-
I wasn't particularly happy about it and asked them wtf they were doing- said they were with the newspaper and were taking ramdom photos of the community- who would be ok with this?
- Constitutionalism is "a complex of ideas, attitudes, and patterns of behavior elaborating the principle that the authority of government derives from and is limited by a body of fundamental law".
- Constitutionalism is "a complex of ideas, attitudes, and patterns of behavior elaborating the principle that the authority of government derives from and is limited by a body of fundamental law".
I agree-
not sure why the weapon was drawn-probably a backstory here, but who knows....
maybe just drive by, roll down window and chat - would have gone a lot differently, unless the guy in driveway was just hell bent on antagonizing...
I have been fortunate enough to live in communities where police do just that- you get to know them and generally have pleasant casual interactions with them-
I agree-
not sure why the weapon was drawn-probably a backstory here, but who knows....
maybe just drive by, roll down window and chat - would have gone a lot differently, unless the guy in driveway was just hell bent on antagonizing...
I have been fortunate enough to live in communities where police do just that- you get to know them and generally have pleasant casual interactions with them-
people need to wake up
If true- that deserves prosecution of all involved and the harshest penalties available-
The only problem is, everyone is "unnamed" or "identity withheld"-to gain any traction, someone's going to have to come forward and start naming names-and not just Rahm Emanuel.....
people need to wake up
If true- that deserves prosecution of all involved and the harshest penalties available-
The only problem is, everyone is "unnamed" or "identity withheld"-to gain any traction, someone's going to have to come forward and start naming names-and not just Rahm Emanuel.....
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,589
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
