is there a problem with the server? because I can't make my contest picks.
contest picks
@tazman333
Me either , yesterday all the MLB after 4:00 pm pacific were locked , I hope in all fairness all games that were picked after 4:00pm are voided since not
everybody got a chance to select those games . Same thing is going on today no MLB or CFL picks are going thru??
@tazman333
Me either , yesterday all the MLB after 4:00 pm pacific were locked , I hope in all fairness all games that were picked after 4:00pm are voided since not
everybody got a chance to select those games . Same thing is going on today no MLB or CFL picks are going thru??
Still nothing !! I'm stuck in survivor from last night's win, someones a sleep at the wheel again, seems like a easy job to me how hard could be ? Push button ! Well hope the best to all playing.
Still nothing !! I'm stuck in survivor from last night's win, someones a sleep at the wheel again, seems like a easy job to me how hard could be ? Push button ! Well hope the best to all playing.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
