Let me start off by saying this is purely speculation but he tweeted "I have decided to retire young. Thanks for the cheese. Catch ya's later."
He also followed Shane, Triple H, Stephanie and Becky Lynch on Twitter today and history has shown that guys do tat so they can direct message one another. So expect those to be some rumors that surface if he is, indeed, retired from the UFC.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Let me start off by saying this is purely speculation but he tweeted "I have decided to retire young. Thanks for the cheese. Catch ya's later."
He also followed Shane, Triple H, Stephanie and Becky Lynch on Twitter today and history has shown that guys do tat so they can direct message one another. So expect those to be some rumors that surface if he is, indeed, retired from the UFC.
Lyle Alzado, Shaq, Brock Lesnar, Reggie White, Dennis Rodman, The Rock, Bart Scott, Brian Urlacher, L.T., William "The Refrigerator" Perry, Goldberg, Brandon Jacobs, Karl Malone, Kevin Greene...........
and all the other former professional athletes who had their game "pass them by", and therefore got into "Choreographed Male Hugging".......
Looking forward to GSP vs. The Honky Tonk Man in a "Bring Your Own Guitar" cage match. The winner gets Elizabeth..........
"RIDICULOUS!!!!" says:
Lyle Alzado, Shaq, Brock Lesnar, Reggie White, Dennis Rodman, The Rock, Bart Scott, Brian Urlacher, L.T., William "The Refrigerator" Perry, Goldberg, Brandon Jacobs, Karl Malone, Kevin Greene...........
and all the other former professional athletes who had their game "pass them by", and therefore got into "Choreographed Male Hugging".......
Looking forward to GSP vs. The Honky Tonk Man in a "Bring Your Own Guitar" cage match. The winner gets Elizabeth..........
I think he wants a lot more money than UFC wants to pay him, so he is doing this to negotiate.
I think he'd be more likely to go into movies than WWE. But I think he'll be back in UFC before too long.
Most MMA fighters make dog shite for what they do but not him. Since his first fight in the UFC about 3 years ago he has made 15-20 million in purses, PPV shares, and endorsements. Still a lot less than the best athletes in the major sports but if a move to the WWE means a lot more money I didn't realize it paid that much.
Quote Originally Posted by thorpe:
I think he wants a lot more money than UFC wants to pay him, so he is doing this to negotiate.
I think he'd be more likely to go into movies than WWE. But I think he'll be back in UFC before too long.
Most MMA fighters make dog shite for what they do but not him. Since his first fight in the UFC about 3 years ago he has made 15-20 million in purses, PPV shares, and endorsements. Still a lot less than the best athletes in the major sports but if a move to the WWE means a lot more money I didn't realize it paid that much.
Most MMA fighters make dog shite for what they do but not him. Since his first fight in the UFC about 3 years ago he has made 15-20 million in purses, PPV shares, and endorsements. Still a lot less than the best athletes in the major sports but if a move to the WWE means a lot more money I didn't realize it paid that much.
But what exactly do they do? It's the human equivalent of pitbull fighting so how is this legal? Dog fighting, Chicken fighting or anything with animals fighting is prohibited and there's a big fuss but this is legal? There was a guy who died 2 days after a cage fight match recently, Boxing is skill this is just fighting like animals, Literally, Mixed Martial Arts my arze.
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
Most MMA fighters make dog shite for what they do but not him. Since his first fight in the UFC about 3 years ago he has made 15-20 million in purses, PPV shares, and endorsements. Still a lot less than the best athletes in the major sports but if a move to the WWE means a lot more money I didn't realize it paid that much.
But what exactly do they do? It's the human equivalent of pitbull fighting so how is this legal? Dog fighting, Chicken fighting or anything with animals fighting is prohibited and there's a big fuss but this is legal? There was a guy who died 2 days after a cage fight match recently, Boxing is skill this is just fighting like animals, Literally, Mixed Martial Arts my arze.