Hope everyone is in fantastic health, best of luck and blessings to all covers Brothers & Sisters .
Sorry in advance for the voice to text...
Really looking forward to getting down on some CBB Futures ....Did well last year with Texas Tech going deep and offering Fantastic hedges .....Searching for Value across the futures board right now !!! Any suggestions ????
Been tracking a few of my key Conferences all season , without betting small maybe 2-3 times. Hate Betting regular season college basketball, as it can be absolutely BRUTAL to predict. However I believe Now is the time to strike ....
My Favorite Track = WOODBINE ..Plan on posting Pick 3/4/5 on Monday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday...
Champions league + English Premier League action
Plan on Tailing the FIFA 20 SIMULATIONS on the PS4, often ( Don't laugh they're responsible for a documented $17k+ since the start of the 2018 World Cup ..lol
EPL FUTURES
Collect over $5K when LIVERPOOL CLINCHES , Also have some live futures on WOLVERHAMPTON finishing top 6 ..FINNA NEED those winnings to get back some of this Horrible losses on SHEFFIELD UNITED to be relegated , and West Ham being decent
Champions League FUTURES
I'll dig them up , As they were posted over in my home ( College Football Forum ) ...
I Know I'm Live on a English Premier League team winning it all ...
On LIVERPOOL , MANCHESTER CITY ,DORTMUND , and recently added Longshot .. Leipzig
MLB FUTURES
PLAN ON FADING 2-3 TEAMS HUGE
Talking a few prices on other bets
Anyways let's get to it ?!!!!!!
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
what's up family???
Hope everyone is in fantastic health, best of luck and blessings to all covers Brothers & Sisters .
Sorry in advance for the voice to text...
Really looking forward to getting down on some CBB Futures ....Did well last year with Texas Tech going deep and offering Fantastic hedges .....Searching for Value across the futures board right now !!! Any suggestions ????
Been tracking a few of my key Conferences all season , without betting small maybe 2-3 times. Hate Betting regular season college basketball, as it can be absolutely BRUTAL to predict. However I believe Now is the time to strike ....
My Favorite Track = WOODBINE ..Plan on posting Pick 3/4/5 on Monday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday...
Champions league + English Premier League action
Plan on Tailing the FIFA 20 SIMULATIONS on the PS4, often ( Don't laugh they're responsible for a documented $17k+ since the start of the 2018 World Cup ..lol
EPL FUTURES
Collect over $5K when LIVERPOOL CLINCHES , Also have some live futures on WOLVERHAMPTON finishing top 6 ..FINNA NEED those winnings to get back some of this Horrible losses on SHEFFIELD UNITED to be relegated , and West Ham being decent
Champions League FUTURES
I'll dig them up , As they were posted over in my home ( College Football Forum ) ...
I Know I'm Live on a English Premier League team winning it all ...
On LIVERPOOL , MANCHESTER CITY ,DORTMUND , and recently added Longshot .. Leipzig