I see it as well, Off topic but i was watching Sheriff Clarke's press conference after the Milwaukee shootings and whilst i agreed with him entirely and admire how brutally honest he was, I was thinking to myself, Imagine if a White cop held the same press conference? He would get ripped to shreds for what he said, There's double standards for Blacks from every angle in our society.
I see it as well, Off topic but i was watching Sheriff Clarke's press conference after the Milwaukee shootings and whilst i agreed with him entirely and admire how brutally honest he was, I was thinking to myself, Imagine if a White cop held the same press conference? He would get ripped to shreds for what he said, There's double standards for Blacks from every angle in our society.
I see it as well, Off topic but i was watching Sheriff Clarke's press conference after the Milwaukee shootings and whilst i agreed with him entirely and admire how brutally honest he was, I was thinking to myself, Imagine if a White cop held the same press conference? He would get ripped to shreds for what he said, There's double standards for Blacks from every angle in our society.
Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:
I see it as well, Off topic but i was watching Sheriff Clarke's press conference after the Milwaukee shootings and whilst i agreed with him entirely and admire how brutally honest he was, I was thinking to myself, Imagine if a White cop held the same press conference? He would get ripped to shreds for what he said, There's double standards for Blacks from every angle in our society.