Eddie Murphy is secured for a sequel. This will be highly anticipated. Wonder if they got Arsenio Hall, James Earl Jones, etc. ???
Coming to America 2
I bet it's gonna be cheesy. The original was classic. I bet this one will involve a son or daughter or some shyt. It's be dope if it'a about the kid bringing a white/girl or boy to Zamunda. "Guess Who's Coming to America"
I bet it's gonna be cheesy. The original was classic. I bet this one will involve a son or daughter or some shyt. It's be dope if it'a about the kid bringing a white/girl or boy to Zamunda. "Guess Who's Coming to America"
I bet it's gonna be cheesy. The original was classic. I bet this one will involve a son or daughter or some shyt. It's be dope if it'a about the kid bringing a white/girl or boy to Zamunda. "Guess Who's Coming to America"
I bet it's gonna be cheesy. The original was classic. I bet this one will involve a son or daughter or some shyt. It's be dope if it'a about the kid bringing a white/girl or boy to Zamunda. "Guess Who's Coming to America"
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
