Comedy skit.
We face with the generation of I fallen and can't find my beer ma.
We are the generation who walked to school by the age of six in a fucking snow storm up hill both ways .
The only time our parents came to look for us was to whoop our freaking asses for making them come look for us.
When pissed off they say go play in traffic like it was a frogger football game.
If our candy fell on the ground we blow it off and eat it anyway.
The kid wearing the helmet while riding a bike was made fun of
And by 10 half of us had some type of job that paid money the other half had a lighter and something to smoke I wouldn't change a moment . We had enough near death experiences by high school to create our own netflicks channe I wouldn't have changed anything l cause it what made who I am....
Comedy skit , I found hilarious.
Comedy skit.
We face with the generation of I fallen and can't find my beer ma.
We are the generation who walked to school by the age of six in a fucking snow storm up hill both ways .
The only time our parents came to look for us was to whoop our freaking asses for making them come look for us.
When pissed off they say go play in traffic like it was a frogger football game.
If our candy fell on the ground we blow it off and eat it anyway.
The kid wearing the helmet while riding a bike was made fun of
And by 10 half of us had some type of job that paid money the other half had a lighter and something to smoke I wouldn't change a moment . We had enough near death experiences by high school to create our own netflicks channe I wouldn't have changed anything l cause it what made who I am....
My first paying job was selling cards door to dooritnwas feature in boys life a scout nagaxi6
I got a box I sold them as given a dollar for the same. The American card company was at the end of birds life magazine for boy scouts and cub scouts.
My first paying job was selling cards door to dooritnwas feature in boys life a scout nagaxi6
I got a box I sold them as given a dollar for the same. The American card company was at the end of birds life magazine for boy scouts and cub scouts.
Cool story..
My 1st paying job was working in the neighborhood delicatessen restocking the beer coolers & stocking shelves. I learned the cardinal rule of restocking the beer coolers which was you had to take out all the cold beer to put the warm beer in the back of the cooler & put the cold beer back in front of the warm beer so customers always had access to the coldest beer possible. Did the same for the soda coolers.
When it got real busy, they let me slice deli meat & make sandwiches until I broke the cardinal rule of making sandwiches. I was supposed to put 2 slices of ham & 1 slice of cheese on a sandwich. But I thought that was too puny, so I was adding a slice of ham on all the sandwiches. It got to the point when construction dudes & cops would wait in line for me to make their sandwiches. The owner didn't know what was so special about the sandwiches I made that people would wait in line for me to make them. When he saw me adding an extra slice of ham, I wasn't allowed to make another sandwich.
It was a great job for a kid of 16. The best part was I got to eat free while working there.
Hope all is well brother
Cool story..
My 1st paying job was working in the neighborhood delicatessen restocking the beer coolers & stocking shelves. I learned the cardinal rule of restocking the beer coolers which was you had to take out all the cold beer to put the warm beer in the back of the cooler & put the cold beer back in front of the warm beer so customers always had access to the coldest beer possible. Did the same for the soda coolers.
When it got real busy, they let me slice deli meat & make sandwiches until I broke the cardinal rule of making sandwiches. I was supposed to put 2 slices of ham & 1 slice of cheese on a sandwich. But I thought that was too puny, so I was adding a slice of ham on all the sandwiches. It got to the point when construction dudes & cops would wait in line for me to make their sandwiches. The owner didn't know what was so special about the sandwiches I made that people would wait in line for me to make them. When he saw me adding an extra slice of ham, I wasn't allowed to make another sandwich.
It was a great job for a kid of 16. The best part was I got to eat free while working there.
Hope all is well brother
My first paying job was selling cards door to dooritnwas feature in boys life a scout nagaxi6 I got a box I sold them as given a dollar for the same. The American card company was at the end of birds life magazine for boy scouts and cub scouts.
Very cool. What year was that? Did you save a copy to pass down?
![]()
My first paying job was selling cards door to dooritnwas feature in boys life a scout nagaxi6 I got a box I sold them as given a dollar for the same. The American card company was at the end of birds life magazine for boy scouts and cub scouts.
Very cool. What year was that? Did you save a copy to pass down?
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,544
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,548
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 409
- MLB Playoffs 15,262
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,028
- Week 6 Money 5,314
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,355
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,199
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,476
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
