You can check if you were included in this dump through a couple online sites. Have I been pwned.
Always a good idea to switch up passwords on a reg basis. If you use one password across a number of sites you may want to discontinue that, create unique passwords for each.
You can check if you were included in this dump through a couple online sites. Have I been pwned.
Always a good idea to switch up passwords on a reg basis. If you use one password across a number of sites you may want to discontinue that, create unique passwords for each.
You can find a list of the top ten free password managers online.
I dont use a password manager. But there are plenty out there, they are also subject to hacking. Wrtie all your paswords onto a peice of paper just keep them safe.
Not really a tech type.
You can find a list of the top ten free password managers online.
I dont use a password manager. But there are plenty out there, they are also subject to hacking. Wrtie all your paswords onto a peice of paper just keep them safe.