I have not been able to contact these guys, and they have not returned any emails.
I do not see a phone number or live chat option.
Now....I have not had any problem moving bitcoins through to my bank account....However, not being able to get a hold of these guys makes me temper things. I had guys on the phone from Circle several times with great customer service.
Anybody out there know how to contact these people? Phone or live chat?
Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Am I missing something here.......
I have not been able to contact these guys, and they have not returned any emails.
I do not see a phone number or live chat option.
Now....I have not had any problem moving bitcoins through to my bank account....However, not being able to get a hold of these guys makes me temper things. I had guys on the phone from Circle several times with great customer service.
Anybody out there know how to contact these people? Phone or live chat?