why does coinbase make me wait days before i can send bitcoin that i purchased from them? is there anyplace that i can buy bitcoin and send it the same day? thank in advance.
coin base
CB is the worst with wait .. Robinhood is the answer .. some people hate RH because of the GameStop saga but they have NEVeR done me wrong. Let’s just say I’m 100% confident you can deposit 10-20k at a time and move BTC immediately .. the kicker is you have to be “verified” for instant deposit /withdrawel. That takes minutes I think. Haven’t done it in years but my kid did it not to long ago and he was able to live right away.
CB is the worst with wait .. Robinhood is the answer .. some people hate RH because of the GameStop saga but they have NEVeR done me wrong. Let’s just say I’m 100% confident you can deposit 10-20k at a time and move BTC immediately .. the kicker is you have to be “verified” for instant deposit /withdrawel. That takes minutes I think. Haven’t done it in years but my kid did it not to long ago and he was able to live right away.
I just looked on mine. As long as you have the debit card one checked it’s instant. If it’s the banking then it can take 48-72hrs. But with RH if you have an account that has equal value they will let you regardless w/o debit card. But you will need to contact bank. I remember I had to inter to get highwr limits. They will decline multi thousand dollar transactions. Just give them heads up
also what are you using this for ? If it’s for gambling there are better and cheaper ways to fund instead of BTC. The BtC fees can be super high sometimes.
I just looked on mine. As long as you have the debit card one checked it’s instant. If it’s the banking then it can take 48-72hrs. But with RH if you have an account that has equal value they will let you regardless w/o debit card. But you will need to contact bank. I remember I had to inter to get highwr limits. They will decline multi thousand dollar transactions. Just give them heads up
also what are you using this for ? If it’s for gambling there are better and cheaper ways to fund instead of BTC. The BtC fees can be super high sometimes.
I just looked on mine. As long as you have the debit card one checked it’s instant. If it’s the banking then it can take 48-72hrs. But with RH if you have an account that has equal value they will let you regardless w/o debit card. But you will need to contact bank. I remember I had to inter to get highwr limits. They will decline multi thousand dollar transactions. Just give them heads up also what are you using this for ? If it’s for gambling there are better and cheaper ways to fund instead of BTC. The BtC fees can be super high sometimes.
I just looked on mine. As long as you have the debit card one checked it’s instant. If it’s the banking then it can take 48-72hrs. But with RH if you have an account that has equal value they will let you regardless w/o debit card. But you will need to contact bank. I remember I had to inter to get highwr limits. They will decline multi thousand dollar transactions. Just give them heads up also what are you using this for ? If it’s for gambling there are better and cheaper ways to fund instead of BTC. The BtC fees can be super high sometimes.
@tryn2makeabuck Use ETH.. BTC fees can be crazy. Robinhood doesn’t hold on debit card deposits.
@tryn2makeabuck Use ETH.. BTC fees can be crazy. Robinhood doesn’t hold on debit card deposits.
@tryn2makeabuck
And when you WIN , send it back w/ Eth or BTC. But Robinhood will deposit money instantly ..It will take you longer to drive to ATM machine![]()
Here is another hint : Withdraw crypto on “down” days. You will get more shares for your money then when ETH or BTC jumps 5-10%, you will make interest on your money. Days like today , I will always withdraw on RED days .. sometimes I may wait 3-4 days before I withdraw. Just know the pattern of the book. Make sure they withdraw same day crypto. There are some out there that like to wait 24hr. Screw them. There are too many books that do instant crypto.
@tryn2makeabuck
And when you WIN , send it back w/ Eth or BTC. But Robinhood will deposit money instantly ..It will take you longer to drive to ATM machine![]()
Here is another hint : Withdraw crypto on “down” days. You will get more shares for your money then when ETH or BTC jumps 5-10%, you will make interest on your money. Days like today , I will always withdraw on RED days .. sometimes I may wait 3-4 days before I withdraw. Just know the pattern of the book. Make sure they withdraw same day crypto. There are some out there that like to wait 24hr. Screw them. There are too many books that do instant crypto.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
- MLB Playoffs 16,083
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,367
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
