Would love your opinions on this. I have contacted my vip manager at cloudbet and am unable to escalate this issue any further. They just keep repeating the same answer that their team has thoroughly investigated and there are no issues.
here is the issue:
Almost everytime I bet on a sport where there is fast scoring (basketball, tennis), the live bet spins for a couple seconds. When my opponent scores the point, the bet keeps spinning and then accepts the wager as the line has moved against me. Whereas if the wager is spinning and my player makes the point, instantly the wager is rejected because the line has moved (in my favor). If you tell me how to post videos of an example I provided them, I can post them here. Again this happens 90% of the time.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Would love your opinions on this. I have contacted my vip manager at cloudbet and am unable to escalate this issue any further. They just keep repeating the same answer that their team has thoroughly investigated and there are no issues.
here is the issue:
Almost everytime I bet on a sport where there is fast scoring (basketball, tennis), the live bet spins for a couple seconds. When my opponent scores the point, the bet keeps spinning and then accepts the wager as the line has moved against me. Whereas if the wager is spinning and my player makes the point, instantly the wager is rejected because the line has moved (in my favor). If you tell me how to post videos of an example I provided them, I can post them here. Again this happens 90% of the time.