If you like Jameson. Try a single malt irish whiskey like comparing. Glenlivit to Johnny Walker red..... I. Like Walker but 12year castle is a whole lot better....
If you like Jameson. Try a single malt irish whiskey like comparing. Glenlivit to Johnny Walker red..... I. Like Walker but 12year castle is a whole lot better....
Get a large beer mug (enough to hold 2 beers or 24oz.), cut a lime and rub it around the edge of the mug. Pour some Tajin spice on a plate, then rub the lime juiced edge of the mug in the spice (like salting a margarita glass).
Next, fill the mug halfway with ice, pour in a 12oz. Modelo Especial, follow with about 3-4 oz. of Clamato, a few squirts of Cholula or Tapatio, the garnish with a lime slice, serrano pepper, a stuffed olive, and a long straw.
Follow this with a shot of silver Patron (or any top shelf tequila).
Repeat until you're wearing a sombrero.....
Then wake up on Seis De Mayo, go to your local authentic homemade Mexican joint, order the huevos rancheros and a bowl of menudo, and repeat the Michelada portion - NOT the tequila part!!!!
Get a large beer mug (enough to hold 2 beers or 24oz.), cut a lime and rub it around the edge of the mug. Pour some Tajin spice on a plate, then rub the lime juiced edge of the mug in the spice (like salting a margarita glass).
Next, fill the mug halfway with ice, pour in a 12oz. Modelo Especial, follow with about 3-4 oz. of Clamato, a few squirts of Cholula or Tapatio, the garnish with a lime slice, serrano pepper, a stuffed olive, and a long straw.
Follow this with a shot of silver Patron (or any top shelf tequila).
Repeat until you're wearing a sombrero.....
Then wake up on Seis De Mayo, go to your local authentic homemade Mexican joint, order the huevos rancheros and a bowl of menudo, and repeat the Michelada portion - NOT the tequila part!!!!
That sounds good. I like Tequila too. But I'm lazy. I buy the Jose Cuervo Golden with the Grand Marnier ready to drink 12.7%. Those go down so easy. Very addictive.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
That sounds good. I like Tequila too. But I'm lazy. I buy the Jose Cuervo Golden with the Grand Marnier ready to drink 12.7%. Those go down so easy. Very addictive.
That sounds good. I like Tequila too. But I'm lazy. I buy the Jose Cuervo Golden with the Grand Marnier ready to drink 12.7%. Those go down so easy. Very addictive.
The cheap Caddy Margarita? Cuervo is garbage........it is bottom shelf (although the "Tradicional" isn't bad I wouldn't call it quaffable). I think you would get an appreciation for tequila if you tried a good anejo. Cabo Wabo isn't bad.......Don Julio is my standby (DJ 1942 if I'm feeling rich). One I discovered down in Cabo SL is "Clase Azul"..........my favorite but hard to find in the pacific NW.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
That sounds good. I like Tequila too. But I'm lazy. I buy the Jose Cuervo Golden with the Grand Marnier ready to drink 12.7%. Those go down so easy. Very addictive.
The cheap Caddy Margarita? Cuervo is garbage........it is bottom shelf (although the "Tradicional" isn't bad I wouldn't call it quaffable). I think you would get an appreciation for tequila if you tried a good anejo. Cabo Wabo isn't bad.......Don Julio is my standby (DJ 1942 if I'm feeling rich). One I discovered down in Cabo SL is "Clase Azul"..........my favorite but hard to find in the pacific NW.
Hey, Mr. Tambourine man, play a song for me
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to
Hey, Mr. Tambourine man, play a song for me
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Watch'n my Red Sox win and drinking Margaritas.
Hey, Mr. Tambourine man, play a song for me
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to
Hey, Mr. Tambourine man, play a song for me
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you
Take me on a trip upon your magic swirling ship
My senses have been stripped
May hands can't feel to grip
My toes too numb to step
Wait only for my boot heels to be wandering
I'm ready to go anywhere, I'm ready for to fade
Into my own parade
Cast your dancing spell my way, I promise to go under it
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
5-3 Top of the Seventh.
Take me on a trip upon your magic swirling ship
My senses have been stripped
May hands can't feel to grip
My toes too numb to step
Wait only for my boot heels to be wandering
I'm ready to go anywhere, I'm ready for to fade
Into my own parade
Cast your dancing spell my way, I promise to go under it
Well take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves
The haunted frightened trees
Out to the windy bench
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free Silhouetted by the sea
Circled by the circus sands
With all memory of fate
Driven deep beneath the waves
Let me forget about today until tomorrow
Hey, Mr. Tambourine man, play a song for me
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to
Hey, Mr. Tambourine man, play a song for me
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
And a 7-3 WINNER
Well take me disappearing through the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves
The haunted frightened trees
Out to the windy bench
Far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky
With one hand waving free Silhouetted by the sea
Circled by the circus sands
With all memory of fate
Driven deep beneath the waves
Let me forget about today until tomorrow
Hey, Mr. Tambourine man, play a song for me
I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to
Hey, Mr. Tambourine man, play a song for me
In the jingle jangle morning I'll come following you