us recycling industries largest client China will end imports of all imported recycling materials from America.... the latest hit from this escalating trade war. WTO will address this matter in world hearing
China has made clear they will ban imported recycle materials.
The industrial impact to the USA China imports 5.6 billion in recycling materials from here. The industry has over 150,000 employees My current Job included . And will drive up reusable materials loss to move with disposal in Land fills. Eventually driving more plastic through the watersheds and into an all ready filling ocean. Third Summit for reducing pollution held in Kenya last Autumn clearly discerned that by 2050 plastic by ton will outway fish per ton in the oceans on this planet. And now it’s worse projections for our future....
The industrial impact to the USA China imports 5.6 billion in recycling materials from here. The industry has over 150,000 employees My current Job included . And will drive up reusable materials loss to move with disposal in Land fills. Eventually driving more plastic through the watersheds and into an all ready filling ocean. Third Summit for reducing pollution held in Kenya last Autumn clearly discerned that by 2050 plastic by ton will outway fish per ton in the oceans on this planet. And now it’s worse projections for our future....
This is a double edged sword and China knows it and of course they are going to posture up to Trump because that's how negotiations work. The FACT IS that China NEEDS all those recycling materials to melt down and then produce all the sh!tty new products they sell all over the world. If they don't get those recyclables they can't manufacture and if they can't manufacture and sell... then a helluva lot more than 150,000 jobs are going to be lost in China.
Sorry you've been trapped in the Trade War nature. You've just joined the ranks of the other Middle-Class Americans who have been getting skrewed over by the Corporate Fukks™ for the last forty or so years. It's not a good feeling when you know you're getting PORKED by the Corporate Fukks™ and you're screaming at the top of lungs and the 99% can't hear you, THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU, and the other 1% doesn't care, THEY DON'T CARE.
My advice to you would get out of that industry ASAP and find another way of generating a steady income. At least that's what the morons who THINK they are Middle or Upper Middle Class will spew forth just because THEY think they are untouchable. Well, here's a News Flash... THEIR DAY is coming too!!!
And, BTW, to his credit Trump has been trying to tell the Washington Swamp Creatures about these sh!tty Trade Deals for a long, long, time and they didn't want to listen. Don't believe it? Then here is a clip of Trump from 30 years ago...
This is a double edged sword and China knows it and of course they are going to posture up to Trump because that's how negotiations work. The FACT IS that China NEEDS all those recycling materials to melt down and then produce all the sh!tty new products they sell all over the world. If they don't get those recyclables they can't manufacture and if they can't manufacture and sell... then a helluva lot more than 150,000 jobs are going to be lost in China.
Sorry you've been trapped in the Trade War nature. You've just joined the ranks of the other Middle-Class Americans who have been getting skrewed over by the Corporate Fukks™ for the last forty or so years. It's not a good feeling when you know you're getting PORKED by the Corporate Fukks™ and you're screaming at the top of lungs and the 99% can't hear you, THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU, and the other 1% doesn't care, THEY DON'T CARE.
My advice to you would get out of that industry ASAP and find another way of generating a steady income. At least that's what the morons who THINK they are Middle or Upper Middle Class will spew forth just because THEY think they are untouchable. Well, here's a News Flash... THEIR DAY is coming too!!!
And, BTW, to his credit Trump has been trying to tell the Washington Swamp Creatures about these sh!tty Trade Deals for a long, long, time and they didn't want to listen. Don't believe it? Then here is a clip of Trump from 30 years ago...
Well uncertainty in the plastic bailed markets went back to re energy. We sort wood metals for markets here in USA . Wood goes to a grinder that turns it into fiber extracting the metal in the process. Then it goes to a biomass energy boiler and generates electricity for the local Grids. The metal goes to foundry and is processed to clean composition. The left over waste from construction debris is reduced by 70percent and returns to land fills.
Well uncertainty in the plastic bailed markets went back to re energy. We sort wood metals for markets here in USA . Wood goes to a grinder that turns it into fiber extracting the metal in the process. Then it goes to a biomass energy boiler and generates electricity for the local Grids. The metal goes to foundry and is processed to clean composition. The left over waste from construction debris is reduced by 70percent and returns to land fills.
Yup I’m working 5 and 3/4 now. Was 9.5 cassellas cut temp service employees and cut back China was 90 percent of their business. I’m still working happy about that goose.
i have 13 more days till I can drive again. Caught with a dui 150 days suspension... real reason for this walking. But re energy pine tree and cassellas have got to be the easiest thing I ever done. Literally target what you pick and throw it into a container.
met a great group of people.
Yup I’m working 5 and 3/4 now. Was 9.5 cassellas cut temp service employees and cut back China was 90 percent of their business. I’m still working happy about that goose.
i have 13 more days till I can drive again. Caught with a dui 150 days suspension... real reason for this walking. But re energy pine tree and cassellas have got to be the easiest thing I ever done. Literally target what you pick and throw it into a container.
met a great group of people.
DUI conviction defiantly sukks. Something I've never had to deal with because I don't put myself in that situation. Many times I have purposely stayed off the roads between 11pm and 5am because NOTHING good will ever happen during those hours.
Going to court on Friday for a speeding ticket I got in November and is finally scheduled April 6th. It's a BS charge and being retired I have all the time and nothing to lose by fighting the ticket.
DUI conviction defiantly sukks. Something I've never had to deal with because I don't put myself in that situation. Many times I have purposely stayed off the roads between 11pm and 5am because NOTHING good will ever happen during those hours.
Going to court on Friday for a speeding ticket I got in November and is finally scheduled April 6th. It's a BS charge and being retired I have all the time and nothing to lose by fighting the ticket.
Did not fight the charge halled in and plead guilty in less than 10 hours. Got a week in solitary. Postponed till I was done with Wreaths making made the contract 1000 of em got the men that helped me paid. Met lady I am with Now day I got out she picked me up left the truck at my bosses and came down state. Been here since.
The 137 day March since I lost my liscence have no interest in ever going to a bar again.
Did not fight the charge halled in and plead guilty in less than 10 hours. Got a week in solitary. Postponed till I was done with Wreaths making made the contract 1000 of em got the men that helped me paid. Met lady I am with Now day I got out she picked me up left the truck at my bosses and came down state. Been here since.
The 137 day March since I lost my liscence have no interest in ever going to a bar again.
She is very sweet to me. Her ex left her stuck. Got a job first week I was here been working since. So glad this chapter of my life is over with now. Looking forward to being able to drive My pickup. Putting the firebird on the road for the summer. Picking some fiddleheads and Land a few nice Trout.
She is a gem in my life About the biggest blessing in this whole nightmare. I’m getting a little to old for this .
She is very sweet to me. Her ex left her stuck. Got a job first week I was here been working since. So glad this chapter of my life is over with now. Looking forward to being able to drive My pickup. Putting the firebird on the road for the summer. Picking some fiddleheads and Land a few nice Trout.
She is a gem in my life About the biggest blessing in this whole nightmare. I’m getting a little to old for this .
@goose reality I am going back to cutting trees. I’m at complete staffing and labor office from 11 am to 7 pm for less than 50.00 a Day
i make 50 by 9 am dangling from 60 feet eliminating a nuisance tree near buildings so done with the Bull Crap.
@goose reality I am going back to cutting trees. I’m at complete staffing and labor office from 11 am to 7 pm for less than 50.00 a Day
i make 50 by 9 am dangling from 60 feet eliminating a nuisance tree near buildings so done with the Bull Crap.
REAlity best thing riverstone llc could do is break down the machine in Lewiston and ship it to Puerto Rico. Tired of the entire affair with this dynamic.but I’ve strayed from the topic. China has placed tariffs on 128 us exports so trump next week is going to place tariffs on all Chinese made products. As for financial products neither nyc or Beijing need either as both hold world reserve currency. And hold markets throughput the world should be interesting how the mega bohemians fit in the same room.
the trade wars are on.
REAlity best thing riverstone llc could do is break down the machine in Lewiston and ship it to Puerto Rico. Tired of the entire affair with this dynamic.but I’ve strayed from the topic. China has placed tariffs on 128 us exports so trump next week is going to place tariffs on all Chinese made products. As for financial products neither nyc or Beijing need either as both hold world reserve currency. And hold markets throughput the world should be interesting how the mega bohemians fit in the same room.
the trade wars are on.
You are smart to just "move on". The Trade war is now in full effect. There aren't too many year long job options in the State of Maine. Poland Springs water, Paper Mills, etc. If you are an experienced tree cutter then definitely get to work. Much more risk involved but money is what you need and you need it now. For heaven's sake be careful out there. If you guys can save some money another option is moving out of State. I know it's tough to imagine, living in one State your entire life, but there's a great big world out there full of potential. You are young enough. GO GET IT!
You are smart to just "move on". The Trade war is now in full effect. There aren't too many year long job options in the State of Maine. Poland Springs water, Paper Mills, etc. If you are an experienced tree cutter then definitely get to work. Much more risk involved but money is what you need and you need it now. For heaven's sake be careful out there. If you guys can save some money another option is moving out of State. I know it's tough to imagine, living in one State your entire life, but there's a great big world out there full of potential. You are young enough. GO GET IT!
Best option in this mans opinion is re energy’s recycling plant in Lewiston gets ripped up and moved to a location not so far from its debris source. The manager here is about as useless as tits on a Bull his supervisor has ground out thousands of would be employees the firm pays complete nearly 26 an hour for temps and wants temps where his employees operators just make it at 16 after 10 years... he seems to be paid to make temps through labor ready now complete staffing as a bonus but the whole facade is easily exposed now there is no buyers for junk without China. I cut wood since I was 5 .... going to interview to do that Friday. Done with re energy.
Best option in this mans opinion is re energy’s recycling plant in Lewiston gets ripped up and moved to a location not so far from its debris source. The manager here is about as useless as tits on a Bull his supervisor has ground out thousands of would be employees the firm pays complete nearly 26 an hour for temps and wants temps where his employees operators just make it at 16 after 10 years... he seems to be paid to make temps through labor ready now complete staffing as a bonus but the whole facade is easily exposed now there is no buyers for junk without China. I cut wood since I was 5 .... going to interview to do that Friday. Done with re energy.
Sorry but I was driving a Chevy pick up my cousin owns 20 percent of gym so why not but when dealing with me Mad and I look and you feel like something put your bits in a vice your foot stomped and your on the ground.. well those things just don’t happen in reality and maybe you need medication for your mental health
Sorry but I was driving a Chevy pick up my cousin owns 20 percent of gym so why not but when dealing with me Mad and I look and you feel like something put your bits in a vice your foot stomped and your on the ground.. well those things just don’t happen in reality and maybe you need medication for your mental health
If you wish to understand this. Me refer to godsmack whiskey hangover. Cause I walk dead or alive and it’s your view point that understand this Have a store clerk who always states your dead mr !,, well I always say (from dr Doolittle) the reports of my demise is greatly exaggerated... they will have to try harder lmfao
If you wish to understand this. Me refer to godsmack whiskey hangover. Cause I walk dead or alive and it’s your view point that understand this Have a store clerk who always states your dead mr !,, well I always say (from dr Doolittle) the reports of my demise is greatly exaggerated... they will have to try harder lmfao
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
