You know what sounds good right about now? Mandatory 2 years military service for every male fu##tard that turns 18 like China and some other countries do. Then maybe you'll appreciate not only the great country you live in, but you'll have some Goddamn respect for those that have fought for your rights to be a stupid idiot....
Anyone else on board with this?
You know what sounds good right about now? Mandatory 2 years military service for every male fu##tard that turns 18 like China and some other countries do. Then maybe you'll appreciate not only the great country you live in, but you'll have some Goddamn respect for those that have fought for your rights to be a stupid idiot....
as someone who lives in Chicago I'll say this: it is pretty amazing at this point that this crime hasn't spilled even more into the surrounding neighborhoods (particularly the northern areas) given the sheer volume of these events happening. that being said, the coppers are banking on the typical fall/winter slowdown to help calm the public a bit (crime in the city tends to trail off the cooler it gets) - but the vast majority of residents in the city are never touched or see this stuff, so public outcry from outside of these areas where crime is most rampant isn't kinda non-existent.
as someone who lives in Chicago I'll say this: it is pretty amazing at this point that this crime hasn't spilled even more into the surrounding neighborhoods (particularly the northern areas) given the sheer volume of these events happening. that being said, the coppers are banking on the typical fall/winter slowdown to help calm the public a bit (crime in the city tends to trail off the cooler it gets) - but the vast majority of residents in the city are never touched or see this stuff, so public outcry from outside of these areas where crime is most rampant isn't kinda non-existent.
Unemployed for more than (fill in the blank) for those of a certain age.
Criminal history.
While I suppose all of the above could fall under the umbrella of fu##tard, it is still somewhat more specific.
I recognize that this would never become law, simply because the media, and the left, would cry that it is directed at minorities.
They would fail to recognize it is solely directed at those groups mentioned. If those groups happen to be predominantly minority, than tough sh!t
Yep, you pretty much hit the fu##tard "Superfecta" right there. I'd also add that most of these losers are pretty much hardened and set in their criminal ways by 18. We might need some sort of "pre-military" academy for the 13-18 year old eff-ups. Think the first half of "Full Metal Jacket" - teenage edition.....
"GET ON YOUR KNEES, SCUMBAG!!!!!!"
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
I'm not sure if the U.S. govt can correctly address the issue as to who is a "fu##tard".
Thus, I would suggest mandatory military service for the following;
Unemployed for more than (fill in the blank) for those of a certain age.
Criminal history.
While I suppose all of the above could fall under the umbrella of fu##tard, it is still somewhat more specific.
I recognize that this would never become law, simply because the media, and the left, would cry that it is directed at minorities.
They would fail to recognize it is solely directed at those groups mentioned. If those groups happen to be predominantly minority, than tough sh!t
Yep, you pretty much hit the fu##tard "Superfecta" right there. I'd also add that most of these losers are pretty much hardened and set in their criminal ways by 18. We might need some sort of "pre-military" academy for the 13-18 year old eff-ups. Think the first half of "Full Metal Jacket" - teenage edition.....