Chicago in game
Here is my prediction. As soon as I saw the video and realized the timing I came up with it. On Black Friday they will wreak havoc on shoppers. They will either go out of their way and disrupt things or try and get early Christmas shopping done.. This will be an excuse to do so. Watch. If I'm wrong then good. But these people hate Michigan Ave and the people that shop there. I really hope I'm wrong.
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Rev-Jesse-Jackson-Calls-for-March-on-Michigan-Avenue-on-Black-Friday-353942231.html
Wow, you called that one. The only thing you left out was the Rev. Jesse "Deadbeat Dad" Jackson showing up on cue.
[At one point, protesters attempted to get into Macy's on Water Tower Place, as well as H&M and Columbia on Michigan Avenue, saying if they weren't allowed in, no one would be able to get out.]
Once again, the only people to suffer are business owners and customers - (read: LAW-ABIDING TAXPAYERS)
Even the family of the kid that got shot didn't want the video released, because they knew exactly what would happen. The family's been paid off, a$$hole cop's been dealt with, what the FUKK is there to protest??
The Same fukking thing happened to this guy in California - even worse because he was beaten to death by the cops:
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/11/fullerton-agrees-to-4-9-million-settlement-in-kelly-thomas-wrongful-death-suit/
But, because the guy was white, no citywide protests or businesses and customers blocked and The "Jesse & Al" show wasn't called in.
This B.S. needs to change.....
Here is my prediction. As soon as I saw the video and realized the timing I came up with it. On Black Friday they will wreak havoc on shoppers. They will either go out of their way and disrupt things or try and get early Christmas shopping done.. This will be an excuse to do so. Watch. If I'm wrong then good. But these people hate Michigan Ave and the people that shop there. I really hope I'm wrong.
https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Rev-Jesse-Jackson-Calls-for-March-on-Michigan-Avenue-on-Black-Friday-353942231.html
Wow, you called that one. The only thing you left out was the Rev. Jesse "Deadbeat Dad" Jackson showing up on cue.
[At one point, protesters attempted to get into Macy's on Water Tower Place, as well as H&M and Columbia on Michigan Avenue, saying if they weren't allowed in, no one would be able to get out.]
Once again, the only people to suffer are business owners and customers - (read: LAW-ABIDING TAXPAYERS)
Even the family of the kid that got shot didn't want the video released, because they knew exactly what would happen. The family's been paid off, a$$hole cop's been dealt with, what the FUKK is there to protest??
The Same fukking thing happened to this guy in California - even worse because he was beaten to death by the cops:
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/11/fullerton-agrees-to-4-9-million-settlement-in-kelly-thomas-wrongful-death-suit/
But, because the guy was white, no citywide protests or businesses and customers blocked and The "Jesse & Al" show wasn't called in.
This B.S. needs to change.....
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/11/fullerton-agrees-to-4-9-million-settlement-in-kelly-thomas-wrongful-death-suit/
![]()
I guess $5 million black trumps $4.9 million white - my bad......
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/11/fullerton-agrees-to-4-9-million-settlement-in-kelly-thomas-wrongful-death-suit/
![]()
I guess $5 million black trumps $4.9 million white - my bad......
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/11/fullerton-agrees-to-4-9-million-settlement-in-kelly-thomas-wrongful-death-suit/
![]()
I guess $5 million black trumps $4.9 million white - my bad......
https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/11/fullerton-agrees-to-4-9-million-settlement-in-kelly-thomas-wrongful-death-suit/
![]()
I guess $5 million black trumps $4.9 million white - my bad......
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
- PART DEUX 157
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
- Week 6 Money 8,470
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,270
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,261
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
