When I was in college 6 years ago, this girl I'd been seeing at the time created a fake FB account of me claiming that I was happy, hahahaha. She was pissed that I ended things; I was under the assumption that we were just phuck buddies.
I got to give it to her, it was a pretty good idea.
When I was in college 6 years ago, this girl I'd been seeing at the time created a fake FB account of me claiming that I was happy, hahahaha. She was pissed that I ended things; I was under the assumption that we were just phuck buddies.
I got to give it to her, it was a pretty good idea.
Women overall act like psychos because they are wired to care for children and maintain a home/cave. Men evolved to socially interact and form a team to take down a wooly mammoth so they are better at interacting without going psycho. These days the psychosis is only re enforced because women get told they're equal in everything but have no accountability, yet still get their fools kissed by an anachronistic chivalrous male society
Sorry but it's the truth
Women overall act like psychos because they are wired to care for children and maintain a home/cave. Men evolved to socially interact and form a team to take down a wooly mammoth so they are better at interacting without going psycho. These days the psychosis is only re enforced because women get told they're equal in everything but have no accountability, yet still get their fools kissed by an anachronistic chivalrous male society
Also, if the OP is really worried about the shakedown...it sounds like cutting off a relationship with her is what set this off so maybe start to see her again, get her to let down her guard and get video/audio at a restaurant or some semi public place of her admitting it was bs what she tried to do. Be sure to get permission from your police dept.
Also, if the OP is really worried about the shakedown...it sounds like cutting off a relationship with her is what set this off so maybe start to see her again, get her to let down her guard and get video/audio at a restaurant or some semi public place of her admitting it was bs what she tried to do. Be sure to get permission from your police dept.
Wasn't this the movie where Gleen Close was always topless in the 1980s? Are you the sex-addict Micheal Douglas? Do you have any pets? Watch Out- but don't worry it ends happy....
Wasn't this the movie where Gleen Close was always topless in the 1980s? Are you the sex-addict Micheal Douglas? Do you have any pets? Watch Out- but don't worry it ends happy....
i appreciate everyones response, but the fact is she IS a female and this day of age whatever a female says normally is taken serious and believed by authorities...... I'm saying this could cause a MASSIVE not needed headache, but my whole point of this post was this one question ?
the fact she told me (in writing on fb) to give her 100k HUSH money cash and she wouldn't try to ruin my life, wouldn't that be enough IF NEEDED to end any situation she might try to begin real quick? it says extortion is a felony?
Screen shot and save that message ASAP
Quote Originally Posted by ckattar8:
i appreciate everyones response, but the fact is she IS a female and this day of age whatever a female says normally is taken serious and believed by authorities...... I'm saying this could cause a MASSIVE not needed headache, but my whole point of this post was this one question ?
the fact she told me (in writing on fb) to give her 100k HUSH money cash and she wouldn't try to ruin my life, wouldn't that be enough IF NEEDED to end any situation she might try to begin real quick? it says extortion is a felony?
Don has it right... except I would first go to the police and make a formal report. If you have any proof of the extortion, any DA would prosecute. She will be arrested.
You can go talk to your boss, but I'm guessing that is unnecessary drama. She is not going to go through with any such threat after being arrested.
Don has it right... except I would first go to the police and make a formal report. If you have any proof of the extortion, any DA would prosecute. She will be arrested.
You can go talk to your boss, but I'm guessing that is unnecessary drama. She is not going to go through with any such threat after being arrested.
You get her on a group chat phone line without her knowing and ask her a bunch of questions that gets her to say what she's doing in front of everyone on the line. 20 different times on tv and movies. You're joking right?
You get her on a group chat phone line without her knowing and ask her a bunch of questions that gets her to say what she's doing in front of everyone on the line. 20 different times on tv and movies. You're joking right?
Women overall act like psychos because they are wired to care for children and maintain a home/cave. Men evolved to socially interact and form a team to take down a wooly mammoth so they are better at interacting without going psycho. These days the psychosis is only re enforced because women get told they're equal in everything but have no accountability, yet still get their fools kissed by an anachronistic chivalrous male society
Sorry but it's the truth
All true.
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
Women overall act like psychos because they are wired to care for children and maintain a home/cave. Men evolved to socially interact and form a team to take down a wooly mammoth so they are better at interacting without going psycho. These days the psychosis is only re enforced because women get told they're equal in everything but have no accountability, yet still get their fools kissed by an anachronistic chivalrous male society
Post 11 by centaur is nominated as best of the year to this point.
Exactly
I'd like for you to study the character in the movie, Casino, known as Lester Diamond. You need to manipulate this woman, former tongue you multiple sessions only fuels her desire. Your best bet is to jerk off a few times and take some NyQuil or anti depressants and alcohol and limp person her a few times. She will go away.
Post 11 by centaur is nominated as best of the year to this point.
Exactly
I'd like for you to study the character in the movie, Casino, known as Lester Diamond. You need to manipulate this woman, former tongue you multiple sessions only fuels her desire. Your best bet is to jerk off a few times and take some NyQuil or anti depressants and alcohol and limp person her a few times. She will go away.