We can finally gamble legally in NC!!! I live an hour away so will still probably stick with the offshores for awhile. It’s a lot easier putting bets in from my couch than driving an hour away
Cherokee sports book finally open in NC
Views: 63
Posts: 2
Posted:
#2
Yeah, Oregon is been legal for a year or more but I still stick to offshores. There is an in state online option but with limited options and i'm a guy who mostly wagers on small conference basketball and football.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Yeah, Oregon is been legal for a year or more but I still stick to offshores. There is an in state online option but with limited options and i'm a guy who mostly wagers on small conference basketball and football.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
