I've been living in the Philippines for the past 2 years and I get a one liter beer for 62 pesos (less than $2). There are also some other "light liquors" that are just as cheap. You can get pretty messed up on a $2 bottle of brandy or rum. My favorite "bath tub" vodka costs about $3 for a 26 ounce bottle. The best thing is that you can buy all the booze you want in a grocery store!!
Bars are a little more expensive but you can definitely have a good night out for under $20.
I've been living in the Philippines for the past 2 years and I get a one liter beer for 62 pesos (less than $2). There are also some other "light liquors" that are just as cheap. You can get pretty messed up on a $2 bottle of brandy or rum. My favorite "bath tub" vodka costs about $3 for a 26 ounce bottle. The best thing is that you can buy all the booze you want in a grocery store!!
Bars are a little more expensive but you can definitely have a good night out for under $20.
I have been living in the downtown Chicago area on a temp basis the last several months.......It cost like $50 to catch a buzz at some of the joints around here.......Cant wait til I'm back in Milwaukee.......Nothing like the Milwaukee bar scene...........Right now there is just too much blood in my alcohol system.
I have been living in the downtown Chicago area on a temp basis the last several months.......It cost like $50 to catch a buzz at some of the joints around here.......Cant wait til I'm back in Milwaukee.......Nothing like the Milwaukee bar scene...........Right now there is just too much blood in my alcohol system.