If u dont know but the network abc is bringing back the old series battle of the network stars from the 70s and 80s.The show had celebrities that would play in sports competitions like relay races, dunk tank and tug a war and much more. Im glad its back. Now if they can only bring back mtvs rock n jock baseball and basketball from the 90s.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
If u dont know but the network abc is bringing back the old series battle of the network stars from the 70s and 80s.The show had celebrities that would play in sports competitions like relay races, dunk tank and tug a war and much more. Im glad its back. Now if they can only bring back mtvs rock n jock baseball and basketball from the 90s.
Does anybody remember the Playboy Playmate Playoffs?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XMFPajbjBYw
I know they sold a VHS tape of them, but if I recall correctly they also showed it on like HBO or SelecTV or one of those pay cable channels.
Picture a pre-teen GimmeMoney looking it up in the TV guide, setting his alarm clock under his pillow for like 3:00a.m. (I couldn't tape it, for obvious reasons), sneaking downstairs to the den, and then looking over his shoulder every 2 seconds while ruining multiple, multiple towels.....
Ahhhh, those were the days.....
Now, it's mouse-click, BOOM! Depravity that would've made my 12-year-old brain explode.....
Does anybody remember the Playboy Playmate Playoffs?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XMFPajbjBYw
I know they sold a VHS tape of them, but if I recall correctly they also showed it on like HBO or SelecTV or one of those pay cable channels.
Picture a pre-teen GimmeMoney looking it up in the TV guide, setting his alarm clock under his pillow for like 3:00a.m. (I couldn't tape it, for obvious reasons), sneaking downstairs to the den, and then looking over his shoulder every 2 seconds while ruining multiple, multiple towels.....
Ahhhh, those were the days.....
Now, it's mouse-click, BOOM! Depravity that would've made my 12-year-old brain explode.....