Nice never been there but I going to order a few bottles of this. I grew up in a home of 6 children and 2 adults . A Brady bunch of sorts I suppose .
We did the whole set the table for family supper meal . Said grace and ate together. I know not all that going to be again for me any time soon but I felt it gave us a better chance than other families.
I guess it something I like to see again or maybe just remember and the bottle of catsup seem to trigger the whole rose collected glasses of a child memories.
Easter was a big holiday. We have the whole ham dinner find jelly beans hidden in the house had the basket of candy with a solid chocolate Easter bunny.
I kind of looked for things that was once very availible. So no catsup bottle or solid chocolate large Easter bunnies, jelly beans are around still but the entire tradition of Easter seems to have vanished.
Guess the only thing I won't miss is the pea soup meal after , mum take the ham bone and make split pea porridge. I hate that meal as much today as then but I did miss the experience this year.
It dawned on me maybe what I really lacked was a bottle of traditional catsup....
Nice never been there but I going to order a few bottles of this. I grew up in a home of 6 children and 2 adults . A Brady bunch of sorts I suppose .
We did the whole set the table for family supper meal . Said grace and ate together. I know not all that going to be again for me any time soon but I felt it gave us a better chance than other families.
I guess it something I like to see again or maybe just remember and the bottle of catsup seem to trigger the whole rose collected glasses of a child memories.
Easter was a big holiday. We have the whole ham dinner find jelly beans hidden in the house had the basket of candy with a solid chocolate Easter bunny.
I kind of looked for things that was once very availible. So no catsup bottle or solid chocolate large Easter bunnies, jelly beans are around still but the entire tradition of Easter seems to have vanished.
Guess the only thing I won't miss is the pea soup meal after , mum take the ham bone and make split pea porridge. I hate that meal as much today as then but I did miss the experience this year.
It dawned on me maybe what I really lacked was a bottle of traditional catsup....
Yeah, all the bunnies are hollow these days. You can find solid at Mom & Pop confection shops. There's one not terribly far from me that usually has stuff like that.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Yeah, all the bunnies are hollow these days. You can find solid at Mom & Pop confection shops. There's one not terribly far from me that usually has stuff like that.
Yeah, all the bunnies are hollow these days. You can find solid at Mom & Pop confection shops. There's one not terribly far from me that usually has stuff like that.
????true
Easter sure has changed. Used to go to my grandparents on my dads side for Easter....
Solid chocolate still existed for me and I loved the vanilla .... (born mid/late 80s)... but once my grandparents passed the family no longer did anything for Easter.... they were the glue on my dads side
It sucks anymore
so those who have their grandparents enjoy the times now. It goes quick ....
“It’s not a lie, if you believe it”
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Yeah, all the bunnies are hollow these days. You can find solid at Mom & Pop confection shops. There's one not terribly far from me that usually has stuff like that.
????true
Easter sure has changed. Used to go to my grandparents on my dads side for Easter....
Solid chocolate still existed for me and I loved the vanilla .... (born mid/late 80s)... but once my grandparents passed the family no longer did anything for Easter.... they were the glue on my dads side
It sucks anymore
so those who have their grandparents enjoy the times now. It goes quick ....