Catching Gator Trout at Mosquito Lagoon
Man I fish alligator gar sometimes .. you would not believe the size they get up to. I live in Texas so there is a river called “Trinity “ that are well known to have the biggest in the world .. some of these you can see pass by would would make sharks look small. The biggest that we hooked was around 11ft. I will fish them when we go shoot guns I have some fully auto guns that I like to shoot at the river
They taped a River Monster show on the Trinity River before.
Man I fish alligator gar sometimes .. you would not believe the size they get up to. I live in Texas so there is a river called “Trinity “ that are well known to have the biggest in the world .. some of these you can see pass by would would make sharks look small. The biggest that we hooked was around 11ft. I will fish them when we go shoot guns I have some fully auto guns that I like to shoot at the river
They taped a River Monster show on the Trinity River before.
@Daddy_Freddie
Freddie when I saw "Mosquito Lagoon", I thought it got it's name for a reason & not a place I would fish for obvious reasons. But they seemed to hit a nice school of brown trout. Thanks for another great video.
@superbeets
When I first moved to SFLA we went fishing in the Everglades & caught an alligator gar. Not knowing what it was, we boated it & found out immediately that it's like catching a barracuda in saltwater. Their teeth are lethal.
@Daddy_Freddie
Freddie when I saw "Mosquito Lagoon", I thought it got it's name for a reason & not a place I would fish for obvious reasons. But they seemed to hit a nice school of brown trout. Thanks for another great video.
@superbeets
When I first moved to SFLA we went fishing in the Everglades & caught an alligator gar. Not knowing what it was, we boated it & found out immediately that it's like catching a barracuda in saltwater. Their teeth are lethal.
@Midnight1
Yea their teeth are no joke. We will usually shoot it in the head when it comes to bank if we keep them. There are people on the banks who actually eat that nasty meat. I don’t know how they do it. It’s in a toxic river and they beg for the meat ..
same with the catfish down there. It’s yellow cat so you know the meat is yellow
but they love that sh@t. We catch 20-30lbs all day long but the biggest was 74lbs cat. I released that one. Hell I will not even eat the blue cats that come out of the river. It’s so nasty. Like I said we shoot autos down there. We kill hogs mainly. Now we will cook those for sure ![]()
@Midnight1
Yea their teeth are no joke. We will usually shoot it in the head when it comes to bank if we keep them. There are people on the banks who actually eat that nasty meat. I don’t know how they do it. It’s in a toxic river and they beg for the meat ..
same with the catfish down there. It’s yellow cat so you know the meat is yellow
but they love that sh@t. We catch 20-30lbs all day long but the biggest was 74lbs cat. I released that one. Hell I will not even eat the blue cats that come out of the river. It’s so nasty. Like I said we shoot autos down there. We kill hogs mainly. Now we will cook those for sure ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
