Really get all the "books" with a "G" out of Miami? And you're on the social justice board? You're fired, racist comments unacceptable! That's just like the "N" word. I'd cut him too. And with all these attacks on elderly Asians right now too? Are you that stupid? Unreal...
Carlton Davis
Really get all the "books" with a "G" out of Miami? And you're on the social justice board? You're fired, racist comments unacceptable! That's just like the "N" word. I'd cut him too. And with all these attacks on elderly Asians right now too? Are you that stupid? Unreal...
When are people going to learn that posting on social media sites can't help you it can only harm you?
That's why you'll NEVER find me on ANY social media site.
STUPID people.
When are people going to learn that posting on social media sites can't help you it can only harm you?
That's why you'll NEVER find me on ANY social media site.
STUPID people.
@TheGoldenGoose
It is mind boggling how ignorant words come back to haunt these people. Like you said it's just so "stupid."
@TheGoldenGoose
It is mind boggling how ignorant words come back to haunt these people. Like you said it's just so "stupid."
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Umm, and in this day and age certainly not on social media.
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Umm, and in this day and age certainly not on social media.
I got people telling me in Miami, person means lame. I been to Miami few times never heard that before. However, I've also heard the "N" word just meant "lazy." I don't buy either one but you need step up over and above "Im sorry." Do something for those people, Asians in this case, and prove it. Correct yourself with the proper, sincere actions and you will be forgiven. Still consequences though...just limited.
I got people telling me in Miami, person means lame. I been to Miami few times never heard that before. However, I've also heard the "N" word just meant "lazy." I don't buy either one but you need step up over and above "Im sorry." Do something for those people, Asians in this case, and prove it. Correct yourself with the proper, sincere actions and you will be forgiven. Still consequences though...just limited.
He better back up his claim with some better damn proof. I'm not from South Florida but i've been there, know people from there, and have listened to rappers from there. Never heare it used in that way.
He better back up his claim with some better damn proof. I'm not from South Florida but i've been there, know people from there, and have listened to rappers from there. Never heare it used in that way.
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Umm, and in this day and age certainly not on social media.
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Umm, and in this day and age certainly not on social media.
Horrible with the Deathwish
thought you were talkin’ Carlton from the Fresh Prince
the Marvelous Spaghetti limbed Preppie but instead it’s this
just some Buccaneer
busting at the Gums bumbling his tongue nothing here
to see for sorrow
trust me someone’ll speak something dumber tomorrow......
Horrible with the Deathwish
thought you were talkin’ Carlton from the Fresh Prince
the Marvelous Spaghetti limbed Preppie but instead it’s this
just some Buccaneer
busting at the Gums bumbling his tongue nothing here
to see for sorrow
trust me someone’ll speak something dumber tomorrow......
its fine though, hes black so he gets the get out of jail free card. If he was white he'd be crucified.
Ben Rapiatberger is still free to commit more rape though
its fine though, hes black so he gets the get out of jail free card. If he was white he'd be crucified.
Ben Rapiatberger is still free to commit more rape though
Quote Originally Posted by BABYFEAZY: its fine though, hes black so he gets the get out of jail free card. If he was white he'd be crucified. Ben Rapiatberger is still free to commit more rape though
Quote Originally Posted by BABYFEAZY: its fine though, hes black so he gets the get out of jail free card. If he was white he'd be crucified. Ben Rapiatberger is still free to commit more rape though
@StumpTownStu
Even if it was sum form of slang there, BS by the way, consider what was said. "All you___get out of Miami!" Without even filling in the blank, I already have a problem. Is it his city? Sorry Carlton wasn't aware you owned Miami. I live in Tampa, I dare him to say that to my face. Yea, part Asian here Carlton and a military veteran who's faced more crap than your a$$ could ever imagine. Racism is not tolerated, period.
@StumpTownStu
Even if it was sum form of slang there, BS by the way, consider what was said. "All you___get out of Miami!" Without even filling in the blank, I already have a problem. Is it his city? Sorry Carlton wasn't aware you owned Miami. I live in Tampa, I dare him to say that to my face. Yea, part Asian here Carlton and a military veteran who's faced more crap than your a$$ could ever imagine. Racism is not tolerated, period.
FWIW, I have contacted the Bucs front office and voiced my opinion. Education. He should spend a couple days working with the Asian community here. They are good people, they work hard and don't say alot, passive. But I'm not. I will speak for them but you probably figured that by now. 2nd chances are ok with me.
FWIW, I have contacted the Bucs front office and voiced my opinion. Education. He should spend a couple days working with the Asian community here. They are good people, they work hard and don't say alot, passive. But I'm not. I will speak for them but you probably figured that by now. 2nd chances are ok with me.
Another thing I have learned, yea it's about race unfortunately. White right extemists will defend Trump to the bitter end. And on Facebook, most blacks defended Carlton not knowing what he was saying. Pictures folks. Some of them got down right mad at me. Racism comes in all colors and this country has a long way to go.
Another thing I have learned, yea it's about race unfortunately. White right extemists will defend Trump to the bitter end. And on Facebook, most blacks defended Carlton not knowing what he was saying. Pictures folks. Some of them got down right mad at me. Racism comes in all colors and this country has a long way to go.
Another thing I have learned, yea it's about race unfortunately. White right extemists will defend Trump to the bitter end. And on Facebook, most blacks defended Carlton not knowing what he was saying. Pictures folks. Some of them got down right mad at me. Racism comes in all colors and this country has a long way to go.
Facebook sucks ..
So many nutjobs ..
Another thing I have learned, yea it's about race unfortunately. White right extemists will defend Trump to the bitter end. And on Facebook, most blacks defended Carlton not knowing what he was saying. Pictures folks. Some of them got down right mad at me. Racism comes in all colors and this country has a long way to go.
Facebook sucks ..
So many nutjobs ..
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by BABYFEAZY: its fine though, hes black so he gets the get out of jail free card. If he was white he'd be crucified. Ben Rapiatberger is still free to commit more rape thoughDid I miss where Ben Rapistberger said “we need to get all these g**ks out of here”? Maybe he thought g**ks meant lame.
Are you comparing using a slur... to rape?
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by BABYFEAZY: its fine though, hes black so he gets the get out of jail free card. If he was white he'd be crucified. Ben Rapiatberger is still free to commit more rape thoughDid I miss where Ben Rapistberger said “we need to get all these g**ks out of here”? Maybe he thought g**ks meant lame.
Are you comparing using a slur... to rape?
@StumpTownStu
I wasn’t, do you think if a white athlete said we need to get all these N word out of Miami possibly a different reaction would be had?
Also curious why wasn’t Kobe used as example?
@StumpTownStu
I wasn’t, do you think if a white athlete said we need to get all these N word out of Miami possibly a different reaction would be had?
Also curious why wasn’t Kobe used as example?
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by BABYFEAZY: its fine though, hes black so he gets the get out of jail free card. If he was white he'd be crucified. Ben Rapiatberger is still free to commit more rape thoughDid I miss where Ben Rapistberger said “we need to get all these g**ks out of here”? Maybe he thought g**ks meant lame. Are you comparing using a slur... to rape?
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by BABYFEAZY: its fine though, hes black so he gets the get out of jail free card. If he was white he'd be crucified. Ben Rapiatberger is still free to commit more rape thoughDid I miss where Ben Rapistberger said “we need to get all these g**ks out of here”? Maybe he thought g**ks meant lame. Are you comparing using a slur... to rape?
FWIW, I have contacted the Bucs front office and voiced my opinion. Education. He should spend a couple days working with the Asian community here. They are good people, they work hard and don't say alot, passive. But I'm not. I will speak for them but you probably figured that by now. 2nd chances are ok with me.
FWIW, I have contacted the Bucs front office and voiced my opinion. Education. He should spend a couple days working with the Asian community here. They are good people, they work hard and don't say alot, passive. But I'm not. I will speak for them but you probably figured that by now. 2nd chances are ok with me.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
