• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Can you guys give me your opinion/advice

    phishphan74
    vetdrm
    Messier-11
    spockgato
    Kaufee
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 375
    Posts: 22
     
    phishphan74
    phishphan74
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2021
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2021 - 4:08 PM ET #1

    My local book has pulled some shady crap.  

    The week before last, on the last day of the week, I made a 20k comeback and was +300

    We did not discuss me picking that up, so we rolled it over.  I know they were mad I did not lose, but the following week I was down on the last night of the week, so down $17,500, I told him give me 5k on the Angels (Sunday night baseball).

    The bookie was drunk I think and said I could not take it.  I said why and he said cause new rules... I said oh really... well then I am done.

    I blocked his phone.  The next morning one of his guys calls me and says, he is sorry and his boss tried to apologize for not taking the game and applied the 5k credit so I need to pay 12.5

    I said well that is all fine and dandy, but I did not get to finish out the week as I was going to blast that Denver over in the nba game.

    They know I bet overs and I would have made another huge comeback, so instead, they cut me off and said pay them 12.5

    So I said, well you guys can roll it like you rolled mine.

    Now I am getting death threats, company threats (I own a company in town) and the girl that referred me in is acting like a little blackmailing scam artist POS as she calls and says this is going to get nasty.

     

    I guess they think I will just pay it and let them get away with it.

    2 weeks ago they had to cash a check from me for $16,000 so my bank has their ID...   I paid them $36,000 the week before that. 

    Why am I being treated like this?

    The threats are too much.  I am a single dad of 2 great kids.   I do not have any drama in my life.   What do I do?

    Why won't they roll it?

     

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    My local book has pulled some shady crap.  

    The week before last, on the last day of the week, I made a 20k comeback and was +300

    We did not discuss me picking that up, so we rolled it over.  I know they were mad I did not lose, but the following week I was down on the last night of the week, so down $17,500, I told him give me 5k on the Angels (Sunday night baseball).

    The bookie was drunk I think and said I could not take it.  I said why and he said cause new rules... I said oh really... well then I am done.

    I blocked his phone.  The next morning one of his guys calls me and says, he is sorry and his boss tried to apologize for not taking the game and applied the 5k credit so I need to pay 12.5

    I said well that is all fine and dandy, but I did not get to finish out the week as I was going to blast that Denver over in the nba game.

    They know I bet overs and I would have made another huge comeback, so instead, they cut me off and said pay them 12.5

    So I said, well you guys can roll it like you rolled mine.

    Now I am getting death threats, company threats (I own a company in town) and the girl that referred me in is acting like a little blackmailing scam artist POS as she calls and says this is going to get nasty.

     

    I guess they think I will just pay it and let them get away with it.

    2 weeks ago they had to cash a check from me for $16,000 so my bank has their ID...   I paid them $36,000 the week before that. 

    Why am I being treated like this?

    The threats are too much.  I am a single dad of 2 great kids.   I do not have any drama in my life.   What do I do?

    Why won't they roll it?

     

     

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2021 - 6:06 PM ET #2

    Stop gambling for Gods sake and your kids.

    Pay them half. And disconnect.

    Reply

    Stop gambling for Gods sake and your kids.

    Pay them half. And disconnect.

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2021 - 7:30 PM ET #3

    I’d offer to pay half or 1 k a month for a year if they say no. If they won’t accept either and they continue to harass you then harass them back. Call each of their mothers, siblings, bosses etc. not hard to find out that info and fight fire with fire. 

    or if you can afford it offer one last day of betting whatever your tally is you pay since they screwed you out of your last night of chasing losses. As others have said, just quit gambling for a while and focus on your family. Can you afford to casually lose 50k+?

    Reply

    I’d offer to pay half or 1 k a month for a year if they say no. If they won’t accept either and they continue to harass you then harass them back. Call each of their mothers, siblings, bosses etc. not hard to find out that info and fight fire with fire. 

    or if you can afford it offer one last day of betting whatever your tally is you pay since they screwed you out of your last night of chasing losses. As others have said, just quit gambling for a while and focus on your family. Can you afford to casually lose 50k+?

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2021 - 8:16 PM ET #4

    Filthy mayhem dirty disgusting muddy murder revolting

    simply pay them

    you hurting fer money ?

    fuccking deserve it

    the scolding

    comin from me

    but more so the voice in your head

    please for your boys cut off the noise go to bed

    Or at the very least

    with the red derrière cherry cheeks

    and the tail in between

    scale back or fail

    is it a nightmare or a dream ?

    but absolutely under no circumstances 

    Do you turn into Rambo two burners in your hands thinkin’

    Classless Assses dont champion vindictiveness 

    You can stay Pat and be Damned it’s funny

    fighting the Fakers , Freaks , Deceit , Dregs and Cowards

    Or you can “ Pay Dat Man his Money “ like KGB said from Rounders

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Filthy mayhem dirty disgusting muddy murder revolting

    simply pay them

    you hurting fer money ?

    fuccking deserve it

    the scolding

    comin from me

    but more so the voice in your head

    please for your boys cut off the noise go to bed

    Or at the very least

    with the red derrière cherry cheeks

    and the tail in between

    scale back or fail

    is it a nightmare or a dream ?

    but absolutely under no circumstances 

    Do you turn into Rambo two burners in your hands thinkin’

    Classless Assses dont champion vindictiveness 

    You can stay Pat and be Damned it’s funny

    fighting the Fakers , Freaks , Deceit , Dregs and Cowards

    Or you can “ Pay Dat Man his Money “ like KGB said from Rounders

     
    Kaufee
    Kaufee
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 5013
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2021 - 8:48 PM ET #5

    It's a little weird they won't negotiate with you. Especially considering that you just paid them 50K the prior two weeks. I would settle the 12K and then tell them they've lost you as a client. I wouldn't mess with a local betting that type of cash anyway. Take your business to a prof online book like Pinnacle or Bookmaker. Much less stressful and def no death threats. BOL to you. 

    Reply

    It's a little weird they won't negotiate with you. Especially considering that you just paid them 50K the prior two weeks. I would settle the 12K and then tell them they've lost you as a client. I wouldn't mess with a local betting that type of cash anyway. Take your business to a prof online book like Pinnacle or Bookmaker. Much less stressful and def no death threats. BOL to you. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2021 - 9:42 PM ET #6

    You owe them. Pay what you owe.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    You owe them. Pay what you owe.

     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2021 - 9:42 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:

    It's a little weird they won't negotiate with you. Especially considering that you just paid them 50K the prior two weeks. I would settle the 12K and then tell them they've lost you as a client. I wouldn't mess with a local betting that type of cash anyway. Take your business to a prof online book like Pinnacle or Bookmaker. Much less stressful and def no death threats. BOL to you.

     

    This.an_light

    if 12k is worth it. 

     

    Me? one threat ...Id never pay. Bookies are POS . every one of them . been on both sides. NEVER USE A BOOKIE. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaufee:

    It's a little weird they won't negotiate with you. Especially considering that you just paid them 50K the prior two weeks. I would settle the 12K and then tell them they've lost you as a client. I wouldn't mess with a local betting that type of cash anyway. Take your business to a prof online book like Pinnacle or Bookmaker. Much less stressful and def no death threats. BOL to you.

     

    This.an_light

    if 12k is worth it. 

     

    Me? one threat ...Id never pay. Bookies are POS . every one of them . been on both sides. NEVER USE A BOOKIE. 

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2021 - 9:54 PM ET #8

    This ^ 

     

    ive been stiffed over 30k total by various locals the last 15 years. Whenever you owe it’s end of the world. death threats/ beating threats are unacceptable. I’ve told a punk who threatened me to piss off once also (5k). Guy was all talk and stopped texting after a couple months 

    Reply

    This ^ 

     

    ive been stiffed over 30k total by various locals the last 15 years. Whenever you owe it’s end of the world. death threats/ beating threats are unacceptable. I’ve told a punk who threatened me to piss off once also (5k). Guy was all talk and stopped texting after a couple months 

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2021 - 10:00 PM ET #9

    Death threats? Any bookie that takes it to that level that quick is a punk and is just flexing on you. Unless there’s something else you’re not telling us which I’m sure there is.

     

    Pay some stick up kids 12k to handle it, what could possibly go wrong?

    Reply

    Death threats? Any bookie that takes it to that level that quick is a punk and is just flexing on you. Unless there’s something else you’re not telling us which I’m sure there is.

     

    Pay some stick up kids 12k to handle it, what could possibly go wrong?

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2021 - 10:46 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Death threats? Any bookie that takes it to that level that quick is a punk and is just flexing on you. Unless there’s something else you’re not telling us which I’m sure there is.   Pay some stick up kids 12k to handle it, what could possibly go wrong?

    Fuck that. Pay them 5 grand.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Death threats? Any bookie that takes it to that level that quick is a punk and is just flexing on you. Unless there’s something else you’re not telling us which I’m sure there is.   Pay some stick up kids 12k to handle it, what could possibly go wrong?

    Fuck that. Pay them 5 grand.

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Apr. 9, 2021 - 11:42 PM ET #11

    @StumpTownStu

     It’s hard to find good help these days!

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     It’s hard to find good help these days!

     
    BIGDTITLE
    BIGDTITLE
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 26914
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2021 - 12:31 AM ET #12

    I've known guys that have stiffed bookies before......they threaten and say the usual " this isn't gonna end well for you"   but, ultimately, they aint doing shit.  fuck em.  just find another one peace_5

    Reply

    I've known guys that have stiffed bookies before......they threaten and say the usual " this isn't gonna end well for you"   but, ultimately, they aint doing shit.  fuck em.  just find another one peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2021 - 1:01 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    @StumpTownStu  It’s hard to find good help these days!

    The police would solve that shit before in like a three day weekend, and that's not saying much because cops a dumber than shit but the shooter will get caught and sell this mark out in a heartbeat.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    @StumpTownStu  It’s hard to find good help these days!

    The police would solve that shit before in like a three day weekend, and that's not saying much because cops a dumber than shit but the shooter will get caught and sell this mark out in a heartbeat.

     
    aaironworks
    aaironworks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 17292
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2021 - 4:26 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    I've known guys that have stiffed bookies before......they threaten and say the usual " this isn't gonna end well for you"   but, ultimately, they aint doing shit.  fuck em.  just find another one

    yup loud mouth fucking grumps

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    This ^    ive been stiffed over 30k total by various locals the last 15 years. Whenever you owe it’s end of the world. death threats/ beating threats are unacceptable. I’ve told a punk who threatened me to piss off once also (5k). Guy was all talk and stopped texting after a couple months

    ive won thousands from a local And been fucked as well stuffed numerous times , 10-15 years ago .... I’ve also lost plenty paid every time and one time I needed to rollover , first time in 2 years while using these guys ... also received death threats, that took it to a whole new level , my stepfather is a lieutenant for prosecutors office... Had this handled in 3 weeks, needlesss to say they each got some years and I got probation and some 

    they are all talk , yeah and it’s scary and shit
    but they gonna pull something stupid probably not 

    “It’s not a lie, if you believe it”
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:

    I've known guys that have stiffed bookies before......they threaten and say the usual " this isn't gonna end well for you"   but, ultimately, they aint doing shit.  fuck em.  just find another one

    yup loud mouth fucking grumps

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    This ^    ive been stiffed over 30k total by various locals the last 15 years. Whenever you owe it’s end of the world. death threats/ beating threats are unacceptable. I’ve told a punk who threatened me to piss off once also (5k). Guy was all talk and stopped texting after a couple months

    ive won thousands from a local And been fucked as well stuffed numerous times , 10-15 years ago .... I’ve also lost plenty paid every time and one time I needed to rollover , first time in 2 years while using these guys ... also received death threats, that took it to a whole new level , my stepfather is a lieutenant for prosecutors office... Had this handled in 3 weeks, needlesss to say they each got some years and I got probation and some 

    they are all talk , yeah and it’s scary and shit
    but they gonna pull something stupid probably not 

     
    phishphan74
    phishphan74
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2021
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2021 - 7:32 AM ET #15

    Thanks to each and every one of you for your advice.     To the one guy that said I’m not telling you everything....I can’t think of anything else that happened.  
    I even drove home early from Charleston to get 16k out of my safe one time.  I always paid early.  
    anyway-  they blocked me and are just having this girl threaten to destroy my reputation on social media etc. 

    the money is no problem.   It’s the principal and I hate bullies.  This girl is being a box.  I even tipped her $1,000 for the hookup.   Bookie told me I was an idiot for doing so back when I did it.    So he isn’t giving her shit.  I guess until now.  She’s obviously getting a cut to break my balls.  
    Yeah I’m done with this local book garbage.  Low rent mother fuckers.  
    I drive a Bentley and live in a mansion so I know what they are doing.  It’s total blackmail and after I pay them....it’s my turn.  

    Reply

    Thanks to each and every one of you for your advice.     To the one guy that said I’m not telling you everything....I can’t think of anything else that happened.  
    I even drove home early from Charleston to get 16k out of my safe one time.  I always paid early.  
    anyway-  they blocked me and are just having this girl threaten to destroy my reputation on social media etc. 

    the money is no problem.   It’s the principal and I hate bullies.  This girl is being a box.  I even tipped her $1,000 for the hookup.   Bookie told me I was an idiot for doing so back when I did it.    So he isn’t giving her shit.  I guess until now.  She’s obviously getting a cut to break my balls.  
    Yeah I’m done with this local book garbage.  Low rent mother fuckers.  
    I drive a Bentley and live in a mansion so I know what they are doing.  It’s total blackmail and after I pay them....it’s my turn.  

     
    phishphan74
    phishphan74
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2021
    Posts: 13
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2021 - 7:37 AM ET #16

    i can’t believe they ruined a relationship over 12,500 when they could have Rolled it and I would have to pay in two days anyway. I know they think I’m going to fire away again once I pay but I think the ultimate payback would be to never back with them again. Every gambler is going to lose a shit load of money and they are about to lose me.  They talk about how much money they have but they live in these shitty little apartments. I asked the girl to please just listen to my side because she referred me and she should tell them to make it right but she says she doesn’t want to hear that and wants the money. She doesn’t have any money so I am sure whatever they are offering her, ifs attractive.    I don’t know what her kryptonite ass but there is some thing that would make her shut the fuck up. I wish I knew what it was

    Reply

    i can’t believe they ruined a relationship over 12,500 when they could have Rolled it and I would have to pay in two days anyway. I know they think I’m going to fire away again once I pay but I think the ultimate payback would be to never back with them again. Every gambler is going to lose a shit load of money and they are about to lose me.  They talk about how much money they have but they live in these shitty little apartments. I asked the girl to please just listen to my side because she referred me and she should tell them to make it right but she says she doesn’t want to hear that and wants the money. She doesn’t have any money so I am sure whatever they are offering her, ifs attractive.    I don’t know what her kryptonite ass but there is some thing that would make her shut the fuck up. I wish I knew what it was

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2021 - 4:35 PM ET #17

    Tell her to piss off. It’s some dumb broad not a mobster bro

    Reply

    Tell her to piss off. It’s some dumb broad not a mobster bro

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2021 - 8:57 PM ET #18

    I'd offer to settle for 25% or less ..

    While his threats might be idle , I've seen many debtors get walloped over the years ...Usually it's when they least expect it ....One bar owner here in WNY bragged about not paying his locals , dude ended up commiting "suicide"  months later ...

     

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    I'd offer to settle for 25% or less ..

    While his threats might be idle , I've seen many debtors get walloped over the years ...Usually it's when they least expect it ....One bar owner here in WNY bragged about not paying his locals , dude ended up commiting "suicide"  months later ...

     

     
    Masspike
    Masspike
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2014
    Posts: 1183
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2021 - 1:49 PM ET #19

    "I drive a Bentley and live in a mansion", then pay the f'n guy and move on. Asking a public forum of strangers with no connection to the situation, says it all.

    Reply

    "I drive a Bentley and live in a mansion", then pay the f'n guy and move on. Asking a public forum of strangers with no connection to the situation, says it all.

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2021 - 1:54 PM ET #20

    Jesus...You owe a bookie 12k and you are mad because he wouldn't let you bet on tilt the Denver Over because you always hit on the Over @ Denver.I know what you mean,I rocked Baylor last week cause you never fade the Big 12 vs the West Coast Conference......see how fu*king stupid it sounds? You come on a gambling site and you puff like a boy in your first 5 posts and that avatar is mighty g@y for someone who fires dimes. I'd lay money you don't bet thousands,I'm pretty sure you don't drive a bentley or live in a mansion,and I think you don't own a safe and have never been to Charleston.

    This is a boy who comes in here to masturbate and waste our pixels........I'm calling Bullllsh*t

    Reply

    Jesus...You owe a bookie 12k and you are mad because he wouldn't let you bet on tilt the Denver Over because you always hit on the Over @ Denver.I know what you mean,I rocked Baylor last week cause you never fade the Big 12 vs the West Coast Conference......see how fu*king stupid it sounds? You come on a gambling site and you puff like a boy in your first 5 posts and that avatar is mighty g@y for someone who fires dimes. I'd lay money you don't bet thousands,I'm pretty sure you don't drive a bentley or live in a mansion,and I think you don't own a safe and have never been to Charleston.

    This is a boy who comes in here to masturbate and waste our pixels........I'm calling Bullllsh*t

     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2021 - 10:56 AM ET #21

    clover

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    clover

     
     
    HeadOverHeart
    HeadOverHeart
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 22502
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2021 - 1:22 AM ET #22

    Sounds like those bookies run a poor business cutting you off with all the money you’re giving them.

    Reply

    Sounds like those bookies run a poor business cutting you off with all the money you’re giving them.

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,877
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,598
    • MLB Playoffs 16,885
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,184
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,521
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,240
    • Wednesday 2,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.