Can Somebody Tell me what these mean.
[Quote: Originally Posted by Kurshka]This is from our old friend NROPP. He has a twitter account but is does not sound like him. What do these stand for?1. 10 RT for todays 10u banger.2. These are two of replies. Hit my dm tooSlide in my DM's wit itThanks guys.[/Quote
RT = Re-tweet
DM = Direct Message
[Quote: Originally Posted by Kurshka]This is from our old friend NROPP. He has a twitter account but is does not sound like him. What do these stand for?1. 10 RT for todays 10u banger.2. These are two of replies. Hit my dm tooSlide in my DM's wit itThanks guys.[/Quote
RT = Re-tweet
DM = Direct Message
Thanks Dutch.So does this mean ( 10 RT for todays 10u banger.) I just have to reply to him. He has always been a good capper of NCAAB. 10 RT for todays 10u banger. sounds like he wants to charge a fee. Or is 10 Re-tweets.And does DM mean you are asking for him to e-mail you.
It's advertising. He's asking you to retweet, thereby advertising his twitter, in return for a free pick. The guy responded asking for a Direct Message, i'm guessing to talk terms. I don't do twatter and I hate touts so i'm not sure. I do respect him marketing himself on his own, asking for retweets, as opposed to using Covers' forums like most upstarts.
Thanks Dutch.So does this mean ( 10 RT for todays 10u banger.) I just have to reply to him. He has always been a good capper of NCAAB. 10 RT for todays 10u banger. sounds like he wants to charge a fee. Or is 10 Re-tweets.And does DM mean you are asking for him to e-mail you.
It's advertising. He's asking you to retweet, thereby advertising his twitter, in return for a free pick. The guy responded asking for a Direct Message, i'm guessing to talk terms. I don't do twatter and I hate touts so i'm not sure. I do respect him marketing himself on his own, asking for retweets, as opposed to using Covers' forums like most upstarts.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
