I will be visiting San Francisco from May 4-8 and LA from May 12-15.
I am a huge fan of NBA and I want to watch a live nba playoff game no matter what.
As I am writing this post, I am assuming that the Warriors will beat the Rockets and that the Clippers will beat Portland resulting in a Warriors - Clippers matchup in the second round.
Which will most likely occur?
LAC @ GSW Games 1 and 2 in May 4 - 8
or
GSW @ LAC Games 3 and 4 in May 12-15.
If i had the choice, I would prefer to watch in staples but I think it wont be likely.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Please forgive me if i am in the wrong thread.
I will be visiting San Francisco from May 4-8 and LA from May 12-15.
I am a huge fan of NBA and I want to watch a live nba playoff game no matter what.
As I am writing this post, I am assuming that the Warriors will beat the Rockets and that the Clippers will beat Portland resulting in a Warriors - Clippers matchup in the second round.
Which will most likely occur?
LAC @ GSW Games 1 and 2 in May 4 - 8
or
GSW @ LAC Games 3 and 4 in May 12-15.
If i had the choice, I would prefer to watch in staples but I think it wont be likely.