As someone who uses AI for automated tasks and everyday activities like spell check and other functions, I recently came across DexWin a Web3 sportsbook that integrates AI into its platform to assist with predictions. I placed a few bets based on the AI's analysis, and surprisingly, it checked out. Are we going to see more sportsbooks integrating AI to aid sports betting?
Can AI make predictions?
As someone who uses AI for automated tasks and everyday activities like spell check and other functions, I recently came across DexWin a Web3 sportsbook that integrates AI into its platform to assist with predictions. I placed a few bets based on the AI's analysis, and surprisingly, it checked out. Are we going to see more sportsbooks integrating AI to aid sports betting?
AI helps collect data on teams past performance, but I don’t think it should be used alone to predict game outcomes. I tried it recently, and the results weren’t satisfying. However, I believe preseason matches are generally unpredictable, so I can’t entirely blame the AI.
AI helps collect data on teams past performance, but I don’t think it should be used alone to predict game outcomes. I tried it recently, and the results weren’t satisfying. However, I believe preseason matches are generally unpredictable, so I can’t entirely blame the AI.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
