Long story short I got into deep trouble with a bookie I owe him a decent amount of money and I'm worried that he could kill me
Can a bookie kill you
Views: 3110
Posts: 18
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by MarginofSafety:
of course they could but unlikely, They are under same laws as everyone else. More than likely rough you up would be about all.
of course they could but unlikely, They are under same laws as everyone else. More than likely rough you up would be about all.
Rough me up you mean keep kicking my add until I pay them
Quote Originally Posted by MarginofSafety:
of course they could but unlikely, They are under same laws as everyone else. More than likely rough you up would be about all.
of course they could but unlikely, They are under same laws as everyone else. More than likely rough you up would be about all.
Rough me up you mean keep kicking my add until I pay them
Posted:
#12
Years ago when I was deluded, deranged, and stupid, I actually thought I could win at sports betting and beat the "system"..
So, I find a bookie from a friend or two and open the process.
We meet to go over the situation at hand and are talking back and forth for a while and I then ask him this particular question ....."What would you do if I lose and do not pay"?
He deadpans me and replies..." Nothin ".....I was shocked at the answer....Like most, I thought he would break my legs or worse..
Well...I did lose most of the time and paid him regularly as I had the excess cash and I was not a welsher.....Heard he passed away...Too bad.
Nowadays I still bet... but on an internet site....No more bookies for me....too expensive betting hundreds a game....On the internet now I can bet smaller amounts to satisfy my addiction, and, it's just easier and more convenient...Gambling on sports is now just an entertainment expense if I lose..
Years ago when I was deluded, deranged, and stupid, I actually thought I could win at sports betting and beat the "system"..
So, I find a bookie from a friend or two and open the process.
We meet to go over the situation at hand and are talking back and forth for a while and I then ask him this particular question ....."What would you do if I lose and do not pay"?
He deadpans me and replies..." Nothin ".....I was shocked at the answer....Like most, I thought he would break my legs or worse..
Well...I did lose most of the time and paid him regularly as I had the excess cash and I was not a welsher.....Heard he passed away...Too bad.
Nowadays I still bet... but on an internet site....No more bookies for me....too expensive betting hundreds a game....On the internet now I can bet smaller amounts to satisfy my addiction, and, it's just easier and more convenient...Gambling on sports is now just an entertainment expense if I lose..
Posted:
#15
[Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life]
anyone can kill anyone !!!!
The key is NOT getting caught....How many wives and husbands would do it if they could escape the law???
[Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life]
anyone can kill anyone !!!!
The key is NOT getting caught....How many wives and husbands would do it if they could escape the law???
Posted:
#16
Quote Originally Posted by Danielek843:
Long story short I got into deep trouble with a bookie I owe him a decent amount of money and I'm worried that he could kill me
its bad for business if he hurts you in any way... my guess is he will smear your name and call around to not allow other bookies to fall for your shittt.. if you can live with being a low life scum bag, then that's the worst of it.. GL
Quote Originally Posted by Danielek843:
Long story short I got into deep trouble with a bookie I owe him a decent amount of money and I'm worried that he could kill me
its bad for business if he hurts you in any way... my guess is he will smear your name and call around to not allow other bookies to fall for your shittt.. if you can live with being a low life scum bag, then that's the worst of it.. GL
Posted:
#17
Quote Originally Posted by Day-trader1:
its bad for business if he hurts you in any way... my guess is he will smear your name and call around to not allow other bookies to fall for your shittt.. if you can live with being a low life scum bag, then that's the worst of it.. GL
If you're dead,nobody gets paid but I saw a bookie's agent slap a punk so hard that the punk couldn't get up.It was good business for everyone to see that punk.
Quote Originally Posted by Day-trader1:
its bad for business if he hurts you in any way... my guess is he will smear your name and call around to not allow other bookies to fall for your shittt.. if you can live with being a low life scum bag, then that's the worst of it.. GL
If you're dead,nobody gets paid but I saw a bookie's agent slap a punk so hard that the punk couldn't get up.It was good business for everyone to see that punk.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
