Not really up in this stuff and then I saw her/him or whatever
on Cover of SI, holy smokes?!![]()
So my question is does Caitlyn still have a Penis or did they take that bad boy and give her/him a Vagina? ![]()
![]()
![]()
Not really up in this stuff and then I saw her/him or whatever
on Cover of SI, holy smokes?!![]()
So my question is does Caitlyn still have a Penis or did they take that bad boy and give her/him a Vagina? ![]()
![]()
![]()
Not really up in this stuff and then I saw her/him or whatever
on Cover of SI, holy smokes?!![]()
So my question is does Caitlyn still have a Penis or did they take that bad boy and give her/him a Vagina? ![]()
![]()
![]()
2nd Question:
Does Caitlyn stick it in the Hairy Taco OR the Hershey highway?![]()
2nd Question:
Does Caitlyn stick it in the Hairy Taco OR the Hershey highway?![]()
I'm just curious about this.
Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer this 2nd question.
I never read one article about bruce/Caitlyn; just saw him/her on cover of SI is all!
P.S.: Gimme, I use Nitrox (O2 enriched air)! :-))))))))))))))))))))
I'm just curious about this.
Thanks in advance to anyone that can answer this 2nd question.
I never read one article about bruce/Caitlyn; just saw him/her on cover of SI is all!
P.S.: Gimme, I use Nitrox (O2 enriched air)! :-))))))))))))))))))))
Not really up in this stuff and then I saw her/him or whatever
on Cover of SI, holy smokes?!![]()
So my question is does Caitlyn still have a Penis or did they take that bad boy and give her/him a Vagina? ![]()
![]()
![]()
Not really up in this stuff and then I saw her/him or whatever
on Cover of SI, holy smokes?!![]()
So my question is does Caitlyn still have a Penis or did they take that bad boy and give her/him a Vagina? ![]()
![]()
![]()
2nd Question:
Does Caitlyn stick it in the Hairy Taco OR the Hershey highway?![]()
2nd Question:
Does Caitlyn stick it in the Hairy Taco OR the Hershey highway?![]()
