I have a relative at Turning Stone Casino in NY. She placed a bet on NC -8 for $100 at 4pm today. She went back to same cashier to place another $100 bet on NC -8 at 4:40 pm That cashier told her NYS law forbids people for placing the same bet unless the line changes. NYS law ?. Anyone hear of this NYS law ?. How in the heck do they know if someone is placing a second bet with no names on the ticket...sounds like BS![]()
Caesars Sportsbook NY @ Turning Stone
I have a relative at Turning Stone Casino in NY. She placed a bet on NC -8 for $100 at 4pm today. She went back to same cashier to place another $100 bet on NC -8 at 4:40 pm That cashier told her NYS law forbids people for placing the same bet unless the line changes. NYS law ?. Anyone hear of this NYS law ?. How in the heck do they know if someone is placing a second bet with no names on the ticket...sounds like BS![]()
That has to be the craziest bullshit I have ever heard of in connection to a Sportsbook wagering system...it's clear, the teller was confused in regards to policy, and needs to be let go.
take care my brother
![]()
That has to be the craziest bullshit I have ever heard of in connection to a Sportsbook wagering system...it's clear, the teller was confused in regards to policy, and needs to be let go.
take care my brother
![]()
Utter BS ..I play at the kiosks and usually split my bet into multiple tickets especially during the fb season ....Had numerous weeks where I had 5+ $100 tickets at the same line only seconds later .
Utter BS ..I play at the kiosks and usually split my bet into multiple tickets especially during the fb season ....Had numerous weeks where I had 5+ $100 tickets at the same line only seconds later .
Turning Stone is in a habit of "sweating every $ " even though this is Caesars Sportbook. I live in CNY and have bet numerous bets @ local ny books but I have not bet a penny @ Turning Stone. There is NO such law but this casino has a Hard time finding employees that will stand up to Management's Bulllshiiit. This employee was at the least confused.
Turning Stone is in a habit of "sweating every $ " even though this is Caesars Sportbook. I live in CNY and have bet numerous bets @ local ny books but I have not bet a penny @ Turning Stone. There is NO such law but this casino has a Hard time finding employees that will stand up to Management's Bulllshiiit. This employee was at the least confused.
Just found out she used her Turning Stone card when she placed the 1st bet(which she uses for free plays on the slots) the ticket is documented on that card and who she is..therefore they wouldnt let her play the same game / line twice..still sounds like BS....She knows better now. Thanks all![]()
Just found out she used her Turning Stone card when she placed the 1st bet(which she uses for free plays on the slots) the ticket is documented on that card and who she is..therefore they wouldnt let her play the same game / line twice..still sounds like BS....She knows better now. Thanks all![]()
Cashier is confused...this only applies to max bet situations, and it is the Book's rule, not NY State. IE, if the Max Bet is 5K, you can't place ten 4K wagers on it for 40K
Cashier is confused...this only applies to max bet situations, and it is the Book's rule, not NY State. IE, if the Max Bet is 5K, you can't place ten 4K wagers on it for 40K
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
