I'm well known to be a bush pilot. I'm pro-bush but in recent years, i've gotta say, there has been some times where no bush was kinda doing it for me. Has to be done right. Like stocktrader said, no bumps or stubble. I can also attest to the fact that pretty much every single one of my boys except me says they're into no bush. Kids these days...
Where's Slobbs? He's a year or two younger than me and I bet he says no bush.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
I'm well known to be a bush pilot. I'm pro-bush but in recent years, i've gotta say, there has been some times where no bush was kinda doing it for me. Has to be done right. Like stocktrader said, no bumps or stubble. I can also attest to the fact that pretty much every single one of my boys except me says they're into no bush. Kids these days...
Where's Slobbs? He's a year or two younger than me and I bet he says no bush.
Guys,I'm not such a Lothario that I'm dictating grooming to some babe that I'm thankful if she's giving some.If the shoe was on the other foot,would you like it if she was telling you how to get a haircut and unless she was holding the clippers,how would her .02 come into it anyway?
In the film,Last Tango in Paris, Marlon Brando and Maria Schriver(sp) she has a Mangrove down there(French) and he does foreplay with a stick of butter and the scene afterward where he is sponging her off is a classic erotic scene.Hard for there to be Too Much of a Good Thing.
Guys,I'm not such a Lothario that I'm dictating grooming to some babe that I'm thankful if she's giving some.If the shoe was on the other foot,would you like it if she was telling you how to get a haircut and unless she was holding the clippers,how would her .02 come into it anyway?
In the film,Last Tango in Paris, Marlon Brando and Maria Schriver(sp) she has a Mangrove down there(French) and he does foreplay with a stick of butter and the scene afterward where he is sponging her off is a classic erotic scene.Hard for there to be Too Much of a Good Thing.
Guys,I'm not such a Lothario that I'm dictating grooming to some babe that I'm thankful if she's giving some.If the shoe was on the other foot,would you like it if she was telling you how to get a haircut and unless she was holding the clippers,how would her .02 come into it anyway?
In the film,Last Tango in Paris, Marlon Brando and Maria Schriver(sp) she has a Mangrove down there(French) and he does foreplay with a stick of butter and the scene afterward where he is sponging her off is a classic erotic scene.Hard for there to be Too Much of a Good Thing.
Was it her bush or a merkin?
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:
Guys,I'm not such a Lothario that I'm dictating grooming to some babe that I'm thankful if she's giving some.If the shoe was on the other foot,would you like it if she was telling you how to get a haircut and unless she was holding the clippers,how would her .02 come into it anyway?
In the film,Last Tango in Paris, Marlon Brando and Maria Schriver(sp) she has a Mangrove down there(French) and he does foreplay with a stick of butter and the scene afterward where he is sponging her off is a classic erotic scene.Hard for there to be Too Much of a Good Thing.
I've seen stills of this scene and with a French Director/French Actress and the size of this cropping (bigger then a dinner-plate)I'd bet that it is the real thing.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Was it her bush or a merkin?
I've seen stills of this scene and with a French Director/French Actress and the size of this cropping (bigger then a dinner-plate)I'd bet that it is the real thing.
I'm well known to be a bush pilot. I'm pro-bush but in recent years, i've gotta say, there has been some times where no bush was kinda doing it for me. Has to be done right. Like stocktrader said, no bumps or stubble. I can also attest to the fact that pretty much every single one of my boys except me says they're into no bush. Kids these days...
Where's Slobbs? He's a year or two younger than me and I bet he says no bush.
Sh!t, I'll take what I can get! Beggars can't be choosers.
Nah, in all seriousness, I'm with Gimme on this one; landing strip or "Dorito chip" if I had to choose.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
I'm well known to be a bush pilot. I'm pro-bush but in recent years, i've gotta say, there has been some times where no bush was kinda doing it for me. Has to be done right. Like stocktrader said, no bumps or stubble. I can also attest to the fact that pretty much every single one of my boys except me says they're into no bush. Kids these days...
Where's Slobbs? He's a year or two younger than me and I bet he says no bush.
Sh!t, I'll take what I can get! Beggars can't be choosers.
Nah, in all seriousness, I'm with Gimme on this one; landing strip or "Dorito chip" if I had to choose.