Kid walks in to his father who is enjoying the evening post in the den.
"Dad, I really need to talk to you!"
"Not now, son, i'm busy."
"..but, dad, something happened at school today."
"(sigh) Son, can't this wait?"
"..but, dad, today at school...I...I had sex with my teacher."
A look of shocked confusion comes over the man. Then a grin. Then an all out smile. He puts down his paper.
"My son! My wonderful boy! Sex with your teacher? Well, I was in college before I was able to pull that off! What are you now, in the 5th grade? This is amazing! We're gonna have to keep this from your mother but this is cause for celebration! How about we go out and get that new bike you've been wanting?"
"Uhhh, yeah...sure. That sounds great, dad, but can we go tomorrow?"
"Sure, son, but why?"
"Dad, I kinda just want to rest. I'm tired and my @ss really hurts."
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Kid walks in to his father who is enjoying the evening post in the den.
"Dad, I really need to talk to you!"
"Not now, son, i'm busy."
"..but, dad, something happened at school today."
"(sigh) Son, can't this wait?"
"..but, dad, today at school...I...I had sex with my teacher."
A look of shocked confusion comes over the man. Then a grin. Then an all out smile. He puts down his paper.
"My son! My wonderful boy! Sex with your teacher? Well, I was in college before I was able to pull that off! What are you now, in the 5th grade? This is amazing! We're gonna have to keep this from your mother but this is cause for celebration! How about we go out and get that new bike you've been wanting?"
"Uhhh, yeah...sure. That sounds great, dad, but can we go tomorrow?"
"Sure, son, but why?"
"Dad, I kinda just want to rest. I'm tired and my @ss really hurts."
Kid walks in to his father who is enjoying the evening post in the den.
"Dad, I really need to talk to you!"
"Not now, son, i'm busy."
"..but, dad, something happened at school today."
"(sigh) Son, can't this wait?"
"..but, dad, today at school...I...I had sex with my teacher."
A look of shocked confusion comes over the man. Then a grin. Then an all out smile. He puts down his paper.
"My son! My wonderful boy! Sex with your teacher? Well, I was in college before I was able to pull that off! What are you now, in the 5th grade? This is amazing! We're gonna have to keep this from your mother but this is cause for celebration! How about we go out and get that new bike you've been wanting?"
"Uhhh, yeah...sure. That sounds great, dad, but can we go tomorrow?"
"Sure, son, but why?"
"Dad, I kinda just want to rest. I'm tired and my @ss really hurts."
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Kid walks in to his father who is enjoying the evening post in the den.
"Dad, I really need to talk to you!"
"Not now, son, i'm busy."
"..but, dad, something happened at school today."
"(sigh) Son, can't this wait?"
"..but, dad, today at school...I...I had sex with my teacher."
A look of shocked confusion comes over the man. Then a grin. Then an all out smile. He puts down his paper.
"My son! My wonderful boy! Sex with your teacher? Well, I was in college before I was able to pull that off! What are you now, in the 5th grade? This is amazing! We're gonna have to keep this from your mother but this is cause for celebration! How about we go out and get that new bike you've been wanting?"
"Uhhh, yeah...sure. That sounds great, dad, but can we go tomorrow?"
"Sure, son, but why?"
"Dad, I kinda just want to rest. I'm tired and my @ss really hurts."