• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Broken heart and soul

    Blue-eyes24
    JimmyGape
    idle_havoc
    666LES
    North-Japan
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 645
    Posts: 19
     
    Blue-eyes24
    Blue-eyes24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Dec. 4, 2019 - 11:56 PM ET #1

    Was with my girlfriend for over five and a half years. I lost my chance to be her partner.  It hurts. I didn’t move in full time like I was supposed to.. I miss her and the dogs and cats. My heart is sad. This was real love. I can’t ever say I had that ever in my life. Why do I make bad choices and ruin a good thing... Never thought this would happen. We’re happy together.. 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Was with my girlfriend for over five and a half years. I lost my chance to be her partner.  It hurts. I didn’t move in full time like I was supposed to.. I miss her and the dogs and cats. My heart is sad. This was real love. I can’t ever say I had that ever in my life. Why do I make bad choices and ruin a good thing... Never thought this would happen. We’re happy together.. 
     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2019 - 1:34 AM ET #2

    Try to get her back. GL 

    Reply

    Try to get her back. GL 

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2019 - 6:31 AM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-eyes24:

    Was with my girlfriend for over five and a half years. I lost my chance to be her partner.  It hurts. I didn’t move in full time like I was supposed to.. I miss her and the dogs and cats. My heart is sad. This was real love. I can’t ever say I had that ever in my life. Why do I make bad choices and ruin a good thing... Never thought this would happen. We’re happy together..

    Your post makes you seem like a whiny sniveling dweeb which is why she likely dumped you

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-eyes24:

    Was with my girlfriend for over five and a half years. I lost my chance to be her partner.  It hurts. I didn’t move in full time like I was supposed to.. I miss her and the dogs and cats. My heart is sad. This was real love. I can’t ever say I had that ever in my life. Why do I make bad choices and ruin a good thing... Never thought this would happen. We’re happy together..

    Your post makes you seem like a whiny sniveling dweeb which is why she likely dumped you

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2019 - 2:19 PM ET #4

    MGTOW .........she would only drag you down.
    Reply
    MGTOW .........she would only drag you down.
     
    North-Japan
    North-Japan
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2017
    Posts: 747
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2019 - 2:36 PM ET #5

    Been there. But things will turn around bro. Stay positive! Trust in God or whatever, things might change for the best!

    Reply

    Been there. But things will turn around bro. Stay positive! Trust in God or whatever, things might change for the best!

     
    coakley69
    coakley69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 142
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2019 - 3:29 PM ET #6

    Go get a ring and make it official. GL. 

    Reply

    Go get a ring and make it official. GL. 

     
    Blue-eyes24
    Blue-eyes24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2019 - 6:15 PM ET #7

     
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Try to get her back. GL 

    Thank you for stopping by. I tired. I think I lost my chance. It sucks because this is the first woman I ever truly loved. Would give her the world. We have dogs and cats too. Hurts bad. 
    Reply
     
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape:

    Try to get her back. GL 

    Thank you for stopping by. I tired. I think I lost my chance. It sucks because this is the first woman I ever truly loved. Would give her the world. We have dogs and cats too. Hurts bad. 
     
    Blue-eyes24
    Blue-eyes24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2019 - 6:16 PM ET #8

       
    Quote Originally Posted by coakley69:

    Go get a ring and make it official. GL. 

    . Wish I did that when I had the chance. Would’ve shown her I wanted it all. Thanks for your words. 
    Reply
       
    Quote Originally Posted by coakley69:

    Go get a ring and make it official. GL. 

    . Wish I did that when I had the chance. Would’ve shown her I wanted it all. Thanks for your words. 
     
    Blue-eyes24
    Blue-eyes24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2019 - 6:17 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by North-Japan:

    Been there. But things will turn around bro. Stay positive! Trust in God or whatever, things might change for the best!

    . I appreciate your caring words and time. Wish it was that easy. Memories is all I have now. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by North-Japan:

    Been there. But things will turn around bro. Stay positive! Trust in God or whatever, things might change for the best!

    . I appreciate your caring words and time. Wish it was that easy. Memories is all I have now. 
     
    Blue-eyes24
    Blue-eyes24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2019 - 6:19 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    MGTOW .........she would only drag you down.
    . I’m 48.. don’t know the cool slang brother. What does that stand for,, she is beautiful,smart and loving. How would that drag me down. My heart is now  shattered. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    MGTOW .........she would only drag you down.
    . I’m 48.. don’t know the cool slang brother. What does that stand for,, she is beautiful,smart and loving. How would that drag me down. My heart is now  shattered. 
     
    Blue-eyes24
    Blue-eyes24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2019 - 6:20 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool_Cat:

    Sucks bro ... but you gotta try and move on 

    . moving on is a thing people say in many walks of life. However in reality why would someone want to move on from someone they love. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool_Cat:

    Sucks bro ... but you gotta try and move on 

    . moving on is a thing people say in many walks of life. However in reality why would someone want to move on from someone they love. 
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2019 - 5:40 PM ET #12

    You obviously both love the animals. Maybe you can play that angle to get her back.

    I'd go after her but if she hooks up with another dude, it's really really over brother.

    Good luck! an_cheers

    Reply

    You obviously both love the animals. Maybe you can play that angle to get her back.

    I'd go after her but if she hooks up with another dude, it's really really over brother.

    Good luck! an_cheers

     
    Blue-eyes24
    Blue-eyes24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2019 - 7:24 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    You obviously both love the animals. Maybe you can play that angle to get her back.

    I'd go after her but if she hooks up with another dude, it's really really over brother.

    Good luck! an_cheers

    . Worst fear is that. She would never cheat and loves me more than any other man. Her words .. However as time goes by I lose hope. You can’t just replace someone after 5 and a half years that soon can you... hearts don’t work like that right.    Thanks for your supportive words brother 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    You obviously both love the animals. Maybe you can play that angle to get her back.

    I'd go after her but if she hooks up with another dude, it's really really over brother.

    Good luck! an_cheers

    . Worst fear is that. She would never cheat and loves me more than any other man. Her words .. However as time goes by I lose hope. You can’t just replace someone after 5 and a half years that soon can you... hearts don’t work like that right.    Thanks for your supportive words brother 
     
    SteelCity203
    SteelCity203
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 326
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2019 - 4:48 AM ET #14

    Where does she work? I can stop by and talk to her for you. cool

    Reply

    Where does she work? I can stop by and talk to her for you. cool

     
    Rangers27
    Rangers27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2017
    Posts: 74
    Posted: Dec. 8, 2019 - 8:44 PM ET #15

    Ok, i’m 65 . Been around block few times. I lost loves , over years. Don’t call her late especially if you been drinking. Try everything you can. Write her letter, invite lunch no strings attach. I think you got couple weeks to get this done. Sounds like she wants you move him. Do it , if she takes you back. I wouldn’t run get a ring, until she takes you back. If she don’t learn your lesson on next one. Join those dating sites. If she says no way. Keep busy working, & reconnect with friends .Good luck Go 49ers 

    Reply

    Ok, i’m 65 . Been around block few times. I lost loves , over years. Don’t call her late especially if you been drinking. Try everything you can. Write her letter, invite lunch no strings attach. I think you got couple weeks to get this done. Sounds like she wants you move him. Do it , if she takes you back. I wouldn’t run get a ring, until she takes you back. If she don’t learn your lesson on next one. Join those dating sites. If she says no way. Keep busy working, & reconnect with friends .Good luck Go 49ers 

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2019 - 2:33 PM ET #16

    MGTOW- Men Going Their Own Way. 48 is a little old to be moping like a Teenager.Marriage is a scam invented by female/paternalistic legal system to insure a male doesn't abandon a mate/offspring.Do some thinking with the Big Brain and less with the little brain.

    If she is Smart and a Loving Individual,could it be that she does Love you and doesn't want to engage you in a relationship that really will only serve to smother/strangle a mutual loving relationship.Could she have sensed that you were moving a little strong when children were not realistic or any other reason was present to make a serious commitment.

    Reply
    MGTOW- Men Going Their Own Way. 48 is a little old to be moping like a Teenager.Marriage is a scam invented by female/paternalistic legal system to insure a male doesn't abandon a mate/offspring.Do some thinking with the Big Brain and less with the little brain.

    If she is Smart and a Loving Individual,could it be that she does Love you and doesn't want to engage you in a relationship that really will only serve to smother/strangle a mutual loving relationship.Could she have sensed that you were moving a little strong when children were not realistic or any other reason was present to make a serious commitment.

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2019 - 4:10 PM ET #17

    I don't know if theres a God above.
    But what I've been able to learn from Love
    Was how to Shoot someone who has outdrew You.
    Its not a Pilgram's lonely prayer,but
    just a Cold and Somber Hallelujah....
    Reply
    I don't know if theres a God above.
    But what I've been able to learn from Love
    Was how to Shoot someone who has outdrew You.
    Its not a Pilgram's lonely prayer,but
    just a Cold and Somber Hallelujah....
     
    Blue-eyes24
    Blue-eyes24
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2019
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2019 - 5:37 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    MGTOW- Men Going Their Own Way. 48 is a little old to be moping like a Teenager.Marriage is a scam invented by female/paternalistic legal system to insure a male doesn't abandon a mate/offspring.Do some thinking with the Big Brain and less with the little brain.

    If she is Smart and a Loving Individual,could it be that she does Love you and doesn't want to engage you in a relationship that really will only serve to smother/strangle a mutual loving relationship.Could she have sensed that you were moving a little strong when children were not realistic or any other reason was present to make a serious commitment.

    First of all I do appreciate your words and taking the time to write me. Am I not allowed to be sad . 48 is a number. My heart actually has more pain because I’ve been here longer than a 30 something year old. She didn’t want kids. Our dogs and cats were our babies. She loves me more than any man. I blew it by not moving I’m full time with her and getting a job in her town. She didn’t believe in the marriage on paper thing .. however I sure wanted to share a life with us all. 
    Sammy 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    MGTOW- Men Going Their Own Way. 48 is a little old to be moping like a Teenager.Marriage is a scam invented by female/paternalistic legal system to insure a male doesn't abandon a mate/offspring.Do some thinking with the Big Brain and less with the little brain.

    If she is Smart and a Loving Individual,could it be that she does Love you and doesn't want to engage you in a relationship that really will only serve to smother/strangle a mutual loving relationship.Could she have sensed that you were moving a little strong when children were not realistic or any other reason was present to make a serious commitment.

    First of all I do appreciate your words and taking the time to write me. Am I not allowed to be sad . 48 is a number. My heart actually has more pain because I’ve been here longer than a 30 something year old. She didn’t want kids. Our dogs and cats were our babies. She loves me more than any man. I blew it by not moving I’m full time with her and getting a job in her town. She didn’t believe in the marriage on paper thing .. however I sure wanted to share a life with us all. 
    Sammy 
     
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Dec. 9, 2019 - 6:08 PM ET #19

     I'm generally a "glass is 1/3 full" type ...........the bright side is that you weren't married & she isn't taking half your dung with her.
    Reply
     I'm generally a "glass is 1/3 full" type ...........the bright side is that you weren't married & she isn't taking half your dung with her.
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,885
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 444
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,911
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,195
    • PART DEUX 135
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,245
    • Week 6 Money 5,601
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.