Hey guys, I'm looking to take a break from online gambling. Can you recommend the best ways to block myself? Been mainly looking at parental software. Gamban looks pretty good though, I also found a code for money off too, 'OPRTS' gets like 30% off
Have you guys ever used it before? Do you have any tips?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hey guys, I'm looking to take a break from online gambling. Can you recommend the best ways to block myself? Been mainly looking at parental software. Gamban looks pretty good though, I also found a code for money off too, 'OPRTS' gets like 30% off
Have you guys ever used it before? Do you have any tips?
Hey guys, I'm looking to take a break from online gambling. Can you recommend the best ways to block myself? Been mainly looking at parental software. Gamban looks pretty good though, I also found a code for money off too, 'OPRTS' gets like 30% off Have you guys ever used it before? Do you have any tips?
E-trade gamble for fun, invest for wealth!
bigFnPOO
Quote Originally Posted by sparkling19900:
Hey guys, I'm looking to take a break from online gambling. Can you recommend the best ways to block myself? Been mainly looking at parental software. Gamban looks pretty good though, I also found a code for money off too, 'OPRTS' gets like 30% off Have you guys ever used it before? Do you have any tips?