Under the German team, I was repeating this passage. At first, I thought that the mentality of the German fans had collapsed and was self-defeating. Then I clicked on the account and found that they were all from Brazil.
‘’I know that many German fans have been cheering since 14 years, and I want to clarify to you that now is the veritable German team. This team used to be a joke in all competitions and was humiliatingly eliminated many times. Was Brazil 2:0. This team is a joke.‘’
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Under the German team, I was repeating this passage. At first, I thought that the mentality of the German fans had collapsed and was self-defeating. Then I clicked on the account and found that they were all from Brazil.
‘’I know that many German fans have been cheering since 14 years, and I want to clarify to you that now is the veritable German team. This team used to be a joke in all competitions and was humiliatingly eliminated many times. Was Brazil 2:0. This team is a joke.‘’