Reminds me of the first bet I ever lost. My father told me that he once bowled a three hundred and one..........
I knew that a 300 game was the best you could do, and I could do the math to prove it to him, so I challenged him with a 25-cent bet (yes, even as a small child, I bet small units), and he took the bet.
He goes "Son, I really did bowl and three hundred and one, because you can't bowl a three hundred and lose.............."
Reminds me of the first bet I ever lost. My father told me that he once bowled a three hundred and one..........
I knew that a 300 game was the best you could do, and I could do the math to prove it to him, so I challenged him with a 25-cent bet (yes, even as a small child, I bet small units), and he took the bet.
He goes "Son, I really did bowl and three hundred and one, because you can't bowl a three hundred and lose.............."
Makes me remember when the Guinness Book of World Records listed "the highest game ever bowled" and it was about a game bowled in an airplane that had a lane installed.
Makes me remember when the Guinness Book of World Records listed "the highest game ever bowled" and it was about a game bowled in an airplane that had a lane installed.